When CBJ goes, any keepers on staff?

Gillespie, Charlton Warren are good coaches who probably will be kept. Shoop is (was?) a good DC but not sure why his defense hasn't performed. May be his hands are tied or may be he got figured out .. so not sure on Shoop. Hoke is a keeper for Dline.

Reactions: 1 person
NO
If they were okay with jones-just as everything else with jones-it just doesn't lead to a winning program. A clean slate from top to bottom, with real coaching, proven coaching, and most importantly the desire to win, is what we need right now. :hi:

Brady Hoke may be the only keeper.As far as RG,we never get the top running backs.Ga. Bammer,LSU OSU Fl.St. seem to always get the 5 star.I really like Kelly and Chandler(needs weight).We signed 3 more and you never see them.I think the right coach could get at least 1 every year or so.Ya think!!!

The bottom line for us fans is winning. I don't care who is coaching as long as were winning I am happy.

Clean house. None of our coaches have impressed me.
These are not SEC class coaches.
Every aspect of our team has been a dismal failure.
Sick of it.

It would bother me not if we kept Rock or Gillespie on the new staff. I can see no reason for others to stay. What say some of you?

After you chuck Jones, Scott and Wells. The staff is pretty good.

Beard and Thigpen are borderline though.

In the words of their Boss/Leader...

“F#{€ them ALL!!!”

Has any group stood out to you? My vote if I had one is clean house including that awful OL coach Wells. Take Rock with you, we are soft, weak and slow. We need nasty.

Gillespie is the only guy I would keep. He recruits well and clearly has the RB position performing better than any other position.

Hire Shoop as the Head coach.

I honestly don’t hate this idea. Let him find his guys and handle that side of the ball.

As for the offense...fire everyone except for Coach G., hire an experienced OC who can also be the QB coach and let him bring in his own guys.

New man should get to do as he wishes all his guys as he also dies or goes with his guys.

Gillespie is a no brainier to retain...

Possible keepers...
- Shoop if given full control and power on defense.
- Warren, I think he's a really good DB coach just hasn't had enough time to show it.

Not sure about Rock yet too early to tell if he's good SC Coach

VN Store

Back