Whats you bold predictions?

We finish 9-3, and in second place in the east. Make, and win, a New Year's day bowl. That will be the catalyst for a top five recruiting class and an S.E.C championship appearance in 2020.

I love fairytale endings, I’m in, it would be a real boon for Vol fans

Pruitt and Ansley unleash a master defensive game plan in Gainesville, playing lockdown man coverage and heavy duty pressure knocks Franks out of that game and Vols cruise to a victory and the momentum propels them to 10-2 regular season record.

Pruitt and Ansley unleash a master defensive game plan in Gainesville, playing lockdown man coverage and heavy duty pressure knocks Franks out of that game and Vols cruise to a victory and the momentum propels them to 10-2 regular season record.

You trying to get VN aroused ?

Reactions: gordonr24
When was the last time you cleaned that crystal ball with some windex? It appears to have built up a layer or 2 of haze over the years.

With Urban Meyer, the crystal ball could be at the bottom of a mud pit and be right on with this prognostication.

UT beats Florida in the swamp by 3. Gives UGA a scare for 3 1/2 quarters and Bama gets punched in the mouth by a power T, unfortunately a couple times less than we get hit by games end but enough that they realize they can bleed at the hands of UT and not look forward to going to Knoxville in 2020.
JG has a career year behind a better o line and the luxury of a stout defense with a surprisingly better d line than expected.
All that’s said above marks the 2019 class as the one that began UTs return to relevancy and sends a message to the rest of the east.

*contingent upon remaining healthy and no one quitting
L

My bold prediction is the overly optimistic are finally right and chit hits the fan. Lol.

I'm serious too. I'm not talking about winning the East or making the playoffs either. Hell, some are called "overly optimistic" for predicting 7 wins.

Reactions: HouseDividedVol
We go 7-5 sweeping our non conference schedule crushing Vandy and beating South Carolina as well and return to a bowl game. Georgia, Texas and Michigan and Clemson are the four playoff teams. Bama loses 3 games

Reactions: 1vol8
We go 7-5 sweeping our non conference schedule crushing Vandy and beating South Carolina as well and return to a bowl game. Georgia, Texas and Michigan and Clemson are the four playoff teams. Bama loses 3 games
I was actually thinking the along the same lines with defensive coordinators now having a full year of tape on Tua. I think he becomes “human” in comparison

Bold predictions. Not realistic expectations. Hmmm....ok.
UT 24 UF 21
UT 31 UGA 20
UT 34 Missouri 28
UT 41 Vandy 24
UT 27 UK 24
UT 27 USC 23
UT 28 Bama 34
UT 24 MSU 20
UT 34 BYU 24
UT 62 UTC 3
UT 45 UAB 31
UT 52 GSU 17
SEC Champ Game UT 31 Bama 34

So flawed.........8 teams score more points on us than Ugly? We'll be lucky to win 7-8, maybe 9 with a Bowl win. We still got some growing up to do. We need 2-3 years in the Top 5 in recruiting to build this team. It can be done.

Ty Chandler has 1,500 total yards from scrimmage and 12+ touchdowns, and as for college football as a whole I think all of the of the blue bloods will be in for a decent year at the least, for the first time in a long time.

The nightmare that is the off season......will end!!!

tenor.gif

By November I suspect most will be looking forward to it again

UT stuns the gators in the swamp. Keeps Bama at bay until mid 4th. quarter. Knocks off UGA in a close one. That's as bold as I can think.

So flawed.........8 teams score more points on us than Ugly? We'll be lucky to win 7-8, maybe 9 with a Bowl win. We still got some growing up to do. We need 2-3 years in the Top 5 in recruiting to build this team. It can be done.
As I posted, Bold Predictions, not realistic expectations.

Georgia will lose only 1 game this year, win the East, and play Bama for the title and win in a squeaker. 2 years from now the Bulldogs will be subplanted by a team wearing orange.
I’ll be stoked if TN wins the East in 2021!! For that to happen Kirby would have to do something stupid enough to get canned. TN would need a crap ton of 4 and 5 star players...if things keep trending up I could see TN and Bama meeting in the SEC title game in Dec 2021....that would be EPIC!!!

VN Store

Back