Whats you bold predictions?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Hey guys, on behalf of myself, I would like to welcome myself back from the offseason hiatus. Y'all've (you all have) probably already had these discussions but I would like to make a few predictions, both Vol and CFB related, and see what y'all think.

Jarrett G is going to have that breakout year. I think he will be 2nd team all SEC behind the guy who plays like its Madden football against bad defense. I dont think he falls past round 3 in the draft after next year, maybe even 2nd, depending on the other QBs in said draft.

Georgia finishes the entire season with 3 losses.

Thats my main 2 big ones.

What about your predictions for Chandler and Callaway? I know it all depends on the OL but they could still be really good. Whats the expectations there?

How bad might the DL be? Will the back half of the D be good enough for Pruitt that it wont kill the teams chances of a decent season?

Based off what Im gathering about the rest of the East, I still think UT has as good of a shot at being 3rd as the rest.

Florida wins the East. No, I have no justification for this prediction.

The nightmare that is the off season......will end!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
1. One more player will leave the team prior to the start of the season.
2. Vols have at least two upsets and aren't upset themselves.
3. At least 3 teams finish below the Vols in the SECEast.
4. lack of Assistant Coach continuity catches up with bama.
5. Willie Taggart gets fired by game 11.
6. Last season for Lee Corso at the mic.
7. Dan Mullen will get caught humping a Jellyfish by a drone. After the report, emboldened Manatees and Dolphins come forward to report additional abuses.

Another NEO asteroid will sneak up on us and miss Earth by a mere 106,000 miles.

UT beats Florida in the swamp by 3. Gives UGA a scare for 3 1/2 quarters and Bama gets punched in the mouth by a power T, unfortunately a couple times less than we get hit by games end but enough that they realize they can bleed at the hands of UT and not look forward to going to Knoxville in 2020.
JG has a career year behind a better o line and the luxury of a stout defense with a surprisingly better d line than expected.
All that’s said above marks the 2019 class as the one that began UTs return to relevancy and sends a message to the rest of the east.

*contingent upon remaining healthy and no one quitting

VN Store

Back