Whats UT's record at the end of the season now after week 2?

I bleed Orange

I'm thinking at the end of the reg. season we could be 9-3, which would b great for us. Plus we have a lot of our talent coming back next year. I think we are on our way back to the way we use to be.

i still think 10-2 is very realistic...on paper UF and LSU are the only teams that i think should beat us. the Gerogia game right now is a toss up....a lot on that game to me depends on the development of the Stafford at qb, and they now get time to do that against UAB (who is better than UGA fans will like to admit), Colorado and Ole Miss.

I think by the time we play UGA, their qb issues may be solved...right now, after two games, the UGA game is the question mark game for me. should we lose to UF, the UGA game is a must win at that point...and the LSU game...well, who knows.

i predicted 9-3 at the beginning of the season, and i wouldn't be compeltely upset about that, but i would like a W against UF or UGA, or both...now that would be great....but not realistic.

I say 11-1 heading into the SECCG. Of course, going into the SECCG with one loss could still leave us with 3 losses at the end of the year.

I say 11-1 heading into the SECCG. Of course, going into the SECCG with one loss could still leave us with 3 losses at the end of the year.
i'd feel a lot better about that if we don't suffer as many injuries againts Air Force Saturday night...9-3 is probably about right...10-2 still very possible. 11-1....well, i'd be suprised, and i'd love it.

:crossfingers: i hope tebow gets n and gets a lick put on him wow i'd love that

It will happen and when it does he'll get up and whallop the guy.

VERY VERY VERY VERY TRUE, ALTHOUGH I DONT LIKE GATOR FANS THIS WEEK.......THE MAN HAS A POINT

Thanks! Mathematically, of course, my logic on the earlier post cannot be denied.

Too bad we don't play Miss State that would make four sure wins. I think any SEC team that scores a field goal on them has 75% chance to beat them.

LOL. Good point!

VN Store

Back