What's up with Mauigoa and Nolen?

I’ll trust the coaches on who to pursue and who not to pursue… don’t want to bring bad attitudes into a good locker room (& no, I’m not saying these players have bad attitudes, simply there’s more to recruiting than what the players star/talent rating is…)
I don't think they can contact Nolan, he has entered the portal has he?

Reactions: GritNGrind1906
Jokes apart Ty actually is a real possibility to hit portal and would consider TN.
AL used Milroe as back up this year and he will likely be in contention to start. Nick giving him snaps and game experience this year could put him ahead of Ty. And if Ty bolts, he would seriously consider Vols given past connections and our high flying offense
Meh He’s no Nico

Jokes apart Ty actually is a real possibility to hit portal and would consider TN.
AL used Milroe as back up this year and he will likely be in contention to start. Nick giving him snaps and game experience this year could put him ahead of Ty. And if Ty bolts, he would seriously consider Vols given past connections and our high flying offense
If Ty “bolts,” he is going to UT…….

UT Martin

Wonder if there is any truth to this tweet today from someone named Richard g. West. I doubt it, bet it's some troll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-153512_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-153512_Twitter.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: StanfordVol

VN Store

Back