What's up with Mauigoa and Nolen?

CroKev

The Oldest Sport
Has the coaching staff opened up discussions with Francis Mauigoa (Miami) and Walter Nolen (Texas A&M). yet? I'd think of both of those programs they've committed themselves to to being two of the biggest dumpster fires in college football and UT was right in the thick of it.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Has the coaching staff opened up discussions with Francis Mauigoa (Miami) and Walter Nolen (Texas A&M). yet? I'd think of both of those programs they've committed themselves to to being two of the biggest dumpster fires in college football and UT was right in the thick of it.
I think they’re talking to their agents!
🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

Reactions: Devo182
They are waiting on @CroKev to join Spyre. So it’s all your fault.

Just making small talk until Ty Simpson joins, as scheduled.

Jokes apart Ty actually is a real possibility to hit portal and would consider TN.
AL used Milroe as back up this year and he will likely be in contention to start. Nick giving him snaps and game experience this year could put him ahead of Ty. And if Ty bolts, he would seriously consider Vols given past connections and our high flying offense

Jokes apart Ty actually is a real possibility to hit portal and would consider TN.
AL used Milroe as back up this year and he will likely be in contention to start. Nick giving him snaps and game experience this year could put him ahead of Ty. And if Ty bolts, he would seriously consider Vols given past connections and our high flying offense
Wtf

Reactions: KptVFL and Orange.

BFCEE242-5DF5-4C8B-BC06-F1CDC8A726FB.gif

As if we want Bama's 3rd string QB when we're out here developing Heisman-caliber QBs...

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I’ll trust the coaches on who to pursue and who not to pursue… don’t want to bring bad attitudes into a good locker room (& no, I’m not saying these players have bad attitudes, simply there’s more to recruiting than what the players star/talent rating is…)

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back