What's the worst show ever on television?

Sounds like someone's thesis is being challenged and they don't like it one bit. How can someone be this serious about the damn osbournes?

Reactions: 1 person
This is the worst show i ever watched Blansky's Beauties from 1977. Pat Morita and Scott Baio were on this short lived program.

Besides all so called "reality" shows my vote goes to Golden Girls, God I hate that damn show! lol

It’s A Living. An ‘80s sitcom about the staff of a posh restaurant at the top of a skyscraper.

I have no memory of this show, although it may be repressed. The Logo network was on at my mom’s house and I watched an episode. 30 minutes I won’t get back. Crystal Barnard was in it and she was just as strangely unattractive as she was in “Wings”.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
Family Guy
it's not funny at all to use rape as comedy along with rape jokes and this used that garbage, along with mean spirited humor, making fun of stuff that fails to be satire in the league of HotShots, Wrongfully Accused, etc.
It's unfunny garbage, along with making fun of anything simply because he can is bush league and lameass.

The Simpsons
The fact that time never moves forward in the damn cartoon makes it like a awful version of the movie Groundhogs Day, and you lose suspension of disbelief since Bart, Lisa and others never grow older.

I will fight you over Family Matters. Name the Waffle House. I'll meet you there

I love Family Matters.
The lovable clumsy Mastermind Nerd Steve Urkel including wears his jeans high, Did I do that, etc.
3 Dimensional characters with a family set in Chicago with real world issues shown. I did watch the reruns on WGN and TBS.

Also see the young Orlando Brown before he was on the Disney Sitcom That's So Raven.

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back