What's the problem?

1. Chaney poor play caller. His style cannot score enough points to beat the better teams. They are ole school run-to-pass; they need to be pass-to-run.
2. QB must learn to step up into the pocket to gain a little more time; JC seems to never do it.
3. Off line must practice first to be much better at pass blocking.
4. QB must be a threat to RUN on any run play, and RUN sometimes.
Unless some major actions are taken quickly, they will be lucky to get 4 wins this season. Sad.
Chaney's style won games while he was at Georgia. And his offenses improved while Dooley was here. They eventually have to make the switch at QB but they must get some consistency in the running game as well.

I can only guess, but whatever is being done isn’t working.

As I suffered through today, I surfed around the sites - looking for something to relieve the pain (yeah, a dumb idea, I know). Didn’t see as many “I’m done” declarations posted as I have at the countless other times in the past 15 years of embarrassment for this program. I am sad to say I think it’s because the fans have started to just lose interest. There’s only so much that one can endure without any real progress to show for it. This wasn’t a good Kentucky team that just stomped our guys.

Any sports media types (or fans) that give this team any benefit of the doubt going forward are delusional until something is proven on the field. Don’t hold your breath.

There is not another win on this schedule judging from the last two games - and don’t let that illusion of first half competitiveness against GA fool you. That game was never really competitive either. We were gifted a TD and two miraculous 4th down stops. UGA adjusted stars halftime. We didn’t (sound familiar?). And the rest is, you know, normal Tennessee history for the past decade and a half.

Reactions: tbh
Chaney's style won games while he was at Georgia. And his offenses improved while Dooley was here. They eventually have to make the switch at QB but they must get some consistency in the running game as well.
We ran the ball well enough, and JG had all day in the pocket, for the most part.

Since half time of Georgia game we have been out scored 61-7. Think about that. My gawd....and Pruitt keeps rolling his eyes at the post game pressers as if WE and the media...are the idiots for questioning him. Have a bag of dicks w your cornbread lame azz.

JG is Pruitt’s problem. One he hasn’t figured out how to solve yet. Hopefully Bailey gets all the first team reps moving forward

Coaching is really bad. We didn't come prepared and we still haven't adjusted to stop the slant since game 1
Could not agree more with you on the slant, just crazy. I also notice that we almost never run a slant and it is probably because they don't trust JG to throw over the middle into traffic, he is to inaccurate.

VN Store

Back