What's the problem?

Let’s see what Bailey looks like. Although you can’t judge him against Bama necessarily. But JG and OC playcalling has really killed us two weeks in a row

WELL....TODAY TURNOVERS WERE THE PROBLEM. I laugh when some on here were making a point that we had not turned the ball over in the first two games wasn’t a big deal. Actually it was so silly I don’t recall what their complaint was but had no understanding how HUGE turnovers are to a game. Check the last two games and try to plug that round peg philosophy into a square hole. GAMES PIVOT ON TURNOVERS! Ever game pivots on turnovers. Even when there are no turnovers!

It’s on our coaches that we had to take Maurer and Strout instead of better QBs. CJPs stay at Tennessee will come down to how good HB turns out to be.
The inability to develop the other QBs doesn’t leave me with a lot of hope

If Maurer were to transfer to Duke, Cutcliffe would have him lighting it up.

Well JG is who he is. Running him out there at this point is on CJP and the staff. They need to have a conversation with themselves and decide what the plan and philosophy is. Right after that they need to have the difficult conversation with JG. Time to move on as JGs play has now begun to really rub off negatively on the rest of the team and the staff. Next man up.

Dobbs could run from trouble and get a first down. JG can’t. Better find a QB that can get out of trouble.

What's the problem?

Undisciplined coach’s lead to undisciplined players.

When your consistently bringing in top 10 recruiting classes every year there is absolutely zero excuse it's 100 percent the coaching staff talent wasn't the difference in the game today. Chaney has to go I absolutely believe it falls on the head coach but, cjp isn't the offenses problem Jim Chaney is not limited in what he can do I see a play caller who absolutely does what he wants in play calling decisions horrible it's just awful all the way around lol it's laughable I love football I love Tennessee football with a passion and today completely ruined my upcoming week

Pruitt not preparing an actual QB and wasting game after game on a loser is the problem.

Is it Pruitt or JG? Or something else?
Pruitt.........he is adequate, the winning streak vs less than great teams disguised the fact he has turned his staff over almost twice now....there is not going to be longevity with his coaches....he runs them off too fast....it’s the truth

I don’t know where to even begin. Usually a team supports their qb even when they screw up. JG was on an island on the sideline. Team is over him and over pruitt starting him. You can’t say you care about winning and put him in anymore. Kids aren’t stupid they know they have no chance with JG as starter

Reactions: EZE
The problem is the delusional fan base. It’s not 1997.
Only people delusional are the ones that think the best chance of winning is with JG starting. That includes Pruitt, he needs to get his head out of his ass and find a starting QB bc JG is one the worst in all of college football. The team knows they cannot win with him as starter

I cannot tell you what's going to happen tomorrow or next season or the season after. But I can absolutely tell you this. Pruitt is not the guy. He's not.

That is crystal clear at this point. Anyone, and I mean anyone who thinks he still might be, is in denial. It was clear with Dooley in year 2-3, Jones in year 2-3, & now Pruitt. Just a matter of time now, only this time it will be longer and more painful because Fulmer is too proud and stubborn to fire Pruitt. Fulmer still feels Hamilton let him go too soon and he should have been given more time to fix the decline that started under his watch. This is a hot mess folks and it’s not getting better anytime soon. The writing was on the wall last year with the shocker that was GA ST. Today, just solidifies, as brave volunteer said...Pruit IS NOT the guy!

VN Store

Back