What's the most you ever paid for a UT ticket

In college, for a big UT-Florida game, without any money to get a ticket, I snuck in using a fake Smokey costume that I made from some old clothes and a dog mask that I got at a trick store. It worked--although I had to go to 3 different gates before getting in.

The most I can remember paying was $350 for a pair of tickets to TN/AL back during the Peyton Manning years.

Luckily I was a student back in the mid to late 90s and got free tickets. Those tickets would’ve gone for a lot. We even had to camp out for tickets back then. Can you believe that now? I won the student lottery to get two tickets to the 1998 National Championship and I think we paid $100 each at the student ticket office.

Now, I have a lot of friends that have season tickets and I usually tell them before the season which game I want to go to. I pay face value.

Reactions: CaliVol2009
$250 for a seat in the FedEx Forum for the #1 v. #2 UT-Memphis game back in 2008. Money well spent.

Not me personally but a friend of mine paid 500 for two tickets for me and my wife tickets for a wedding gift. He also got us a room in downtown that night another 450. It was the 2012 Florida game.

Are you asking the price of game tickets alone or the ensuing divorce price as well?

The most I ever paid was $75 a couple years ago. I turned down $100 for the UCLA game in 67 or 68. I saw a guy pay $300 for a ticket that day. IN 68 that was a ton of money.

96 Spurrier and Gators # 4 come to Neyland to face Peyton and #2 Vols. Major build up. Tickets were scarce. Paid $200 for a pair. Spurrier had his way with Peyton and Fulmer jumpoing out to a 35-0 lead. UT came back and scored late to make it 35-29. Worst first half performance I have ever seen from a UT team.

$300 for a pair to the '97 SECCG vs. Auburn.

VN Store

Back