What's the Deal with the USC Attraction Factor?!?

Now show all the pics of meth addicts, extreme poverty and crime in Appalachia. Nah you would just show the Smoky Mountains and Neyland Stadium, and ignore the rest. Typical for your demo.
Where have I denied that there were those things? Did you see the OP? I was responding to the notion that LA is all girls in thongs and beaches.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Now show all the pics of meth addicts, extreme poverty and crime in Appalachia. Nah you would just show the Smoky Mountains and Neyland Stadium, and ignore the rest. Typical for your demo.
easy now…Hating LA traffic is not exactly exclusive to rednecks.

Reactions: Plecoptera
easy now…Heating LA traffic is not exactly exclusive to rednecks.

I've lived in both places. I'd take LA traffic over ATL's any day of the week. There are times in Atlanta you can literally shut your car off and park it. LA's is bumper to bumper but it moves, albeit slowly.

Reactions: TennTom
All that, plus the fact that you can recruit and the Pac 12 is still kind of there for the taking. Oregon is a good program who you have to compete with but that's really about it at the moment. Plus, their boosters don't gang up and try and fire you there after one bad season.
Lane Kiffin's tarmac says hi.

Invitations to the Playboy mansion?

images

He did have a 10-2 season bookended by a very mediocre 8-5 and 7-6, then got off go a bad start in year 4 and was fired. 7-6/8-5 is bad at Southern Cal.
Moving goalposts. Been coaches throughout their history who haven’t been fired after BAD seasons.

Moving goalposts. Been coaches throughout their history who haven’t been fired after BAD seasons.
WTH are you arguing now...that USC doesn't fire coaches after a single bad season? That's what I said at the very beginning...and you disagreed with me.

VN Store

Back