Whats our spread against Bama?

I think it will be in the 16-17 range if not a few more.. I attached a link where you can check a current Vegas power ranking type, us gamblers use these rankings for trying to ID trends and opportunities.. normally spot on. This had us at around a 14 point favorite vs Arky which...was exactly what it was.

Alabama isn't good guys. They won a weird game vs Kentucky but I think the losses to Georgia St and Northeastern are a better representation of their team.

NCAA Basketball Team ATS Trends - All Games
87 percent of the time the over hits in Bama's game. Their defense is terrible.

I'm pretty sure everyone will be stacking the paint on us so Bone, Bowden, and Turner will have to drop a few to spread the Defense out a bit

Same was said about the -3 @ florida. Turned out well for those who bet TN.
I have bet the spread the last 3 games and I have been a very happy camper ;). If the Bama spread is under 10 I would take out a second mortgage to bet with, it won't be though. I think this team is getting after the teams that beat them last year with vengeance and Bama was the only blowout, I suspect they come in hungry especially after watching the film from last year. I will bet on them to cover no matter the spread, the spread will just dictate the amount. I think this will be closer to the Georgia score than the Florida score.

Coach Barnes was an assistant at Alabama for one season so this game might be a little extra special for him.

I feel like we win this game. But in no way have I chalked this up to a win. Alabama manhandled us last season. The only team to do so iirc. They are loaded with athletes and already took down UK this season (at home). Under almost no circumstance do I see this falling in the recent blowout trend. We'll need to come ready for all 40 minutes on Saturday.

I may drive up to see this.

This isn’t last years team. It will be a blowout. Period.

VN Store

Back