Whats our spread against Bama?

I think it will be in the 16-17 range if not a few more.. I attached a link where you can check a current Vegas power ranking type, us gamblers use these rankings for trying to ID trends and opportunities.. normally spot on. This had us at around a 14 point favorite vs Arky which...was exactly what it was.

Alabama isn't good guys. They won a weird game vs Kentucky but I think the losses to Georgia St and Northeastern are a better representation of their team.

NCAA Basketball Team ATS Trends - All Games

Reactions: SoFloVFL
I am very interested in this spread, if it is less than 10 I will be back at the sports book laying money on an easy bet. I believe it's closer to 15
I don't think it'll be less than 10. If it is-- I wouldn't play the Vols--too good to be true. Sucker bet.

I feel like we win this game. But in no way have I chalked this up to a win. Alabama manhandled us last season. The only team to do so iirc. They are loaded with athletes and already took down UK this season (at home). Under almost no circumstance do I see this falling in the recent blowout trend. We'll need to come ready for all 40 minutes on Saturday.

I may drive up to see this.

Go
Same was said about the -3 @ florida. Turned out well for those who bet TN.
I think it even got down to -2 at tip, right? I thought it was fair....it was 60/40 public split so not too off--road game too. I didn't play it and I was glad for 37 minutes. I've only played TN 4 times this season vs KS, GZ, WF, and GA. We'll see....hope I'm wrong for TN bettors sake.

79-72 Vols. Just cause I think Bama is athletic, shoots the 3 relatively well, and gets some backdoor buckets.

Bama is pretty good, but they are a different team without Colin Sexton; not to mention it aint at Coleman.

Need revenge for last year... remember we were playing awesome going into that game too..

After our losses to them in football I’d like to blow them over 40 this Saturday.

VN Store

Back