What's it going to take??????

usmcvol4ever

When, are we the Tennessee fans, going to finally admit this coaching staff can't get the job done? We still haven't beaten a team we were supposed to beat, and the sad part is, we probably will not beat one. The only team we can chalk a win to is Kentucky, and after last year, that is a stretch. What is it going to take for the fans to realize that this coaching staff is garbage???

Reactions: 6 people
When, are we the Tennessee fans, going to finally admit this coaching staff can't get the job done? We still haven't beaten a team we were supposed to beat, and the sad part is, we probably will not beat one. The only team we can chalk a win to is Kentucky, and after last year, that is a stretch. What is it going to take for the fans to realize that this coaching staff is garbage???

The world was just waiting to hear it from usmcvol4ever

at least Terry Bowden is safe...as we see from Tenn football since 2001...moral victories are as good as actual victories.

We're we not supposed to beat the Zips?

there is no reason why fans should think we should have a winning record after the garbage displayed tonight

But we have scored more points than the other team in 3 of the 4 games we have played this season (so 3-1 - that's a winning record, right?)...what am I missing?

I would say that the next four games will do it, but the dopes who don't already realize it never will.

Reactions: 2 people
But we have scored more points than the other team in 3 of the 4 games we have played this season (so 3-1 - that's a winning record, right?)...what am I missing?

you're missing the part where we haven't beat a team worth a crotch sniff in 5 years

Reactions: 1 person
Idk but I don't think you starting the millionth thread on it is going to make them realize that

So sick of these dumbass posters. I blame myself. I mean, I keep opening these threads, I read the OP and then I get mad. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing more than once and expecting a different result. I keep doing it.

You don't speak for me.

4 games in and Coach Sal is supposed to field a national championship defense. :crazy:

How about you and others like you just shut your pie hole and let the season play out. :zeitung_lesen:

Won an ugly game tonight, but I will take a win any day.

Could be much worse - see Arkansas.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back