Whats gonna happen to TEBOW?

whats gonna happen to tebow?

• Total voters

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
with all the tebow talk, after his crying incident, on the nation i figured this was a great time to ask... Whats gonna happen to tebow?

I have said for the last few years that his release is too long, and he's not accurate enough to play and be sucessful at QB at the next level, maybe a backup. maybe. I do think he has the athleticism and work ethic to switch positions and be successful, just not sure he's willing to do that.

I know as VOl fans we can't stand this guy, but take off your orange glasses for just one minute and evalute him as an NFL player.

Last edited:
I see him a a ist rounder - not because he's going to win games but because he will put fans in the stands. Don't think he will continue at QB.

He's a future motivational speaker that will insert football terminology into lame cliches about how to live one's life.

Just don't see him making it as a QB. He's just average from the pocket and there's no room in the NFL for QBs with average speed that don't slide.

He will be like all the Florida QB's that go to the nfl.... Another noodle arm that will be a bust....

Just don't see him making it as a QB. He's just average from the pocket and there's no room in the NFL for QBs with average speed that don't slide.
I don't think he'll be a great QB by any means, but he'll get his chance to start in the NFL, IMO. Far worse quarterbacks have gotten the chance.

Jacksonville will draft their favorite son in the 1st round.

The question is this:

Will Tebow still be on the team when Jacksonville moves to LA in 4-5 years?

He's a future motivational speaker that will insert football terminology into lame cliches about how to live one's life.
That is exactly what I see him doing too. Afraid we will have to hear his schtick for a long time.

football version of lance armstrong?

Jacksonville will draft their favorite son in the 1st round.

The question is this:

Will Tebow still be on the team when Jacksonville moves to LA in 4-5 years?

Yeah I think he will, he'll be the Owen Daniels to whatever QB they get after David Garrard :)

carry a clipboard a few yrs then missionary work like Danny is doing
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have heard some say, he will not play at all, and go to the mission field. Seems to have that as a big part of his life. Good Luck Tim!

carry a clipboard a few yrs then missionary work like Danny is doing
Posted via VolNation Mobile
This. He has one of the worst releases, if not the worse release, in football. The way he pulls his arm so far back he'll either get cut because he fumbles so much due to that or have his arm get ripped off and end up having rotator cuff surgeries. He will go in the 3rd or 4th IMO and ride the bench then become a missionary/motivational speaker.

He'll land somewhere, Jacksonville most likely. His mechanics are all wrong for a NFL QB though. He won't play QB for long in the league, i give it a year or two and he'll be gone.

woah woah woah there guy. This is Tim Tebow, not Myron Rolle.

j/k Tebow could be a doctor if he wanted to, he's THAT good. He's already done clinicals in the Phillipines from what I've heard.

yeah, i heard that too

I also heard he does urban meyers prostate exams for him , Meyer says tim has magical fingers
what a guy

Last edited:
Within three years, he will replace another former uf qb (forgot his name) as a college football analyst on espn.

A motivational missionary speaker, moonlighting a circumcision business start-up to pay the bills, until ESPN picks him up to give faux outrage speeches to pump up other analysts during commercial breaks.

From what I have seen, that is about the only things he would be good at professionally.

A motivational missionary speaker, moonlighting a circumcision business start-up to pay the bills, until ESPN picks him up to give faux outrage speeches to pump up other analysts during commercial breaks.

From what I have seen, that is about the only things he would be good at professionally.

The Mannings might hire him to teach the jump pass at their QB camps.

Within three years, he will replace another former uf qb (forgot his name) as a college football analyst on espn.

Great, Now our logo on espn will permantly say lady vols on it.

Think about Palmer, Tebow, and Brock Berlin on the same panel. Thiers 3 metro-sexual douches that love themselves almost as much as they do the camera.

God that would suck

He will be the new PTL Club leader.
He will offer his "curing" tears for your donation of $25.

VN Store

Back