What's everyone doing this wkend?

Vol Mania 21

Figured I'd start this back up. As for me my cousin is getting married in Nashville. We're the same age and are more like bro/sis than anything. grew up together, same school, same friends, etc. he's a good guy, but i'll always have an eye on him

Figured I'd start this back up. As for me my cousin is getting married in Nashville. We're the same age and are more like bro/sis than anything. grew up together, same school, same friends, etc. he's a good guy, but i'll always have an eye on him

So which one of you is the sister?

Probably go to the drive-in tonight to see The Dark Knight. Tomorrow will be a day of unpacking probably. Still haven't unpacked everything since we moved into our new house. Supposed to be 101 degrees today and tomorrow, so that might be short-lived and abandoned for time at the pool.

i kinda like pocono, but if it's anything like 90% of the races this year you are right.

it was disappointing to say the least. you know if nascar can ruin a track like bristol, most of the races will be boring. i had a chance to go to bristol this year and hang out in the pits and hospitality with mac tools and passed. just not worth it IMO anymore.

been going to both races for 11 years. this i'm sorry to say is the first year in 11 i will be attending neither.

VN Store

Back