Whatever happened to Chris Hannon and Marcus Nash?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
These are my two favorite receivers of all time. Just wanted to know what they were up to nowadays.

I know Nash won 2 Super Bowl rings. One his rookie year in Denver and one with the Ravens. Not sure what he is doing now. I might be mistaken , but last I heard he was playing arena football. Not sure where.

Couldn't tell you about Hannon. Haven't heard anything about him.

Nash suffered a neck injury in a 2008 playoff game (Arena league?)
Hannon, several NFL teams, no success and torn hammy, now playing co-ed flag football. Seriously, co-ed flag football.

Last edited:
They are working as bounty hunters and are working on a case. I can't tell you which one, but I can say it rhymes with Fearless Brice! Maybe I've said too much!!??
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hannon, seriously? I believe Nash won a league MVP or some such high honor for the Arena League one year.

Marcus Nash is now a wide receivers and conditioning coach at a high school in Las Vegas. My brother is a junior on the team and my father and him are always talking about Tennessee football.

Chris Hannon is one of your favorite recievers of all time? Why?

Wondering the same thing....I'm not knocking the guy or anything, I can appreciate that he played for the Vols but....really? Chris Hannon??
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think a lot of people were wondering what happened to Chris Hannon when he was still on the roster at UT.

VN Store

Back