What would you personally give for 5 straight seasons of 10 Wins or more??

What would you personally give for 5 straight seasons of 10 UT WINS or more??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could drink my own urine instead of alcohol. It’s not necessary, but it’s sterile and I like the taste.

Five more years of my life.
I've given plenty and would love to see sustained success one more time.

Other: I would stop bitching about the Vols recruiting (or development, coaching, uniforms, NFL draft selections, your choice) on Volnation.com.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I would learn to sing Rocky Top in one or more languages other than English

First, I want to be able to select prizes for wandering in the wilderness for two decades.

Interesting results. Only 10% would sell their souls for 5 consecutive 10 Win Seasons. Thought that would be closer to 50%. And those opting for the church option probably go every week anyway. Regardless, I would might be happy with one more season of 10+ Wins in my lifetime. I know, I know, I'm an overachiever thinker. GBO

1626732514311.png

Nothing. Vols winning record has no bearing on my life in general. It just makes it a little more pleasant. Go Vols!!

My undying support. Oh wait they already have that as evidenced by the last 15 years and I'm still here.

Y'all I'm going to honestly say I would let the Lord take me home to Volhalla to celebrate with my dearly departed family who were all the biggest UT fans in Jamestown. My first photo was taken in Big Orange as a newborn. I have felt elation and shed many a tear over the rise and decline of my beloved Volunteers. I have cheered and supported us even when we have been terrible. I have told many folks if we lose every game for the rest of my life,I will still be yelling Go Vols! I have always said I would rather be 1-11 with the 1 being Bama as be 14-1 National Champion with the 1 being Bama. So I can honestly say I would give my life to get to see us kick Sabans arse 5 years straight. Go Big Orange!

I’d go ahead and donate one testicle. May seem a bit extreme but my roomate freshman year at UT had testicular cancer and had one removed and his whole rig still works perfect. It’s like a spare tire. I’d seriously roll with one ball all the way to that first win down in the Swamp.

Only 1 time in the history of Tennessee Football have they even made it to 4 consecutively 10 win seasons, 1995-1998, so it's not going to happen anytime soon,

VN Store

Back