What will the Sunday morning headline be?

We knocked Tua out of the game last year. Now it’s Matt Jones time for the same. This will happen. Bailey 3 Td’s and Holliday one TD and 100 yards from the wildcat as a surprise offensive adjustment. Alabama will not be ready.
I never wish injury on a player. I pray Matt and every other player exit the game unscathed and go on to live their dreams of playing at the next level.

NO SIR EEE Involves Volnation in Identify Theft Scheme by Pretending to Guess Football Headline

I never wish injury on a player. I pray Matt and every other player exit the game unscathed and go on to live their dreams of playing at the next level.
Just a gut feeling not hoping for it. I also believe we will be the beneficiary of multiple Alabama turnovers. The machine will be flat and have major hiccups tomorrow.

I have a question about Saban’s Covid test. Were the rules circumvented or changed to allow Saban to coach last week? I hope someine has concrete data on the rules and not guesses.

I have a question about Saban’s Covid test. Were the rules circumvented or changed to allow Saban to coach last week? I hope someine has concrete data on the rules and not guesses.
False positives. Tested negative 3 straight days.

Saban looked in the mirror and asked the SEC Commissioner for approval to coach...

Saban makes the rules, so it doesn't really matter...

Reactions: 4chrissy
I don't really care if I have to eat crow because I'll always be a Volunteer.

Vols break the streak behind the strong arm of Bailey

HB is a freshman that has had a limited learning curve. You don't know if he is a good QB to start with. High school ranking doesn't equate college success. The coaches see him every day so they should know where he is right now. Maurer and Shrout have a less than 50 pct completion pct. That leaves JG.

VN Store

Back