What will the new LNS capacity be?

He is an alum

The facility is named after lead donor Larry Pratt, whose love for Tennessee athletics began at a young age, when his father, Floyd, brought him to various sporting events at Neyland Stadium, Alumni Gym and Stokely Athletics Center.

In the 1990s, Pratt honored his father by creating an endowed scholarship in his name as a member of the Nathan Dougherty Society. Larry Pratt also was recognized at the 2003 Tennessee-Georgia football game for a $1 million donation to the STEP-UP Campaign.

A native of Athens, Tennessee, Pratt currently resides in McLean, Virginia. He graduated from the University of Tennessee in 1973 with a degree from the College of Business and serves as chairman and CEO of First Savings Mortgage Corporation, which he founded in Washington, D.C. in 1988.

Prattā€™s $5 million commitment in April 2006, along with 341 other individual contributors through the Campaign for Tennessee Basketball, made Pratt Pavilion possible.
If Mr. Pratt would like to play Pickā€™em in 2022, heā€™ll winā€¦..

Itā€™s already front and back patios idk if they adding anything else
You might be right, but I thought that was a wide pathway behind the porches, not a separate area. I didnā€™t sit in one this most recent season, however.

You might be right, but I thought that was a wide pathway behind the porches, not a separate area. I didnā€™t sit in one this most recent season, however.
Iā€™ve only been up there once, during the super regionals when they kind of let people SRO anywhere lol

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Yeah, everything in those price ranges seem unrealistic for a guy like me, but I did say, ā€œI will buy season tix if I can get them on the 1B/RF line.ā€

I asked that they keep it affordable for families.

I donā€™t need all the fancy stuff, but we wanted them to keep CTV and many here want upgrades to the stadium so you gotta pay for it somehow, right?

In a relatively short amount of time weā€™ve gone from smoke signals to seeing every game. Whatever it takes folks, whatever it takes.

GBO!!!
I had a phone conversation with someone also. The seats I want and where I like to sit are reasonably priced. And I was surprised they were as affordable as they are. But apparently Iā€™m in the minority. Because ive sat in the left field porch in the past and didnā€™t care for it. I also donā€™t like sitting down very low near the net. I want to be above the walkway and those tickets are $325 each.

Got my seats yesterday. Right behind home plate in front of press box.
Preacher were yā€™all ā€œforcedā€ into those seats as parents? I know last season most of the parents were down the 1st base line in the bleachers like myself. When UT called me last week, I wasnā€™t given the option of my old seats and were only presented the upper section chair backs. It sounds like the bleachers are going to the student section which Iā€™m partially ok with. I donā€™t mind moving and I donā€™t mind paying more, as I expected to this year but I donā€™t really appreciate being pigeonholed into a seat. I was told only last years season ticket holders have been called and given an opportunity so far, yet all of the lower bowl seats are gone, nothing mentioned of a porch opportunity etc. There was roughly 500 season ticket holders last year tops and apparently all 499 got called before me and took every lower deck seat. OR they reached out to high ranking donors in other sports, who havenā€™t bought baseball tickets in the past, and gave them an opportunity to jump in as well. Which is what I suspect has happened and they try to pat you on the head and make you feel good telling you youā€™re one of their first calls.

I was the last person to buy season tickets last year. Kirby will still have his tickets for family/friends but last year they only got 4, I would hope this year they would get 6 again, but just in case I wanted to make sure we had enough for family. I was given a little choice and the options were $1500 for mvp with only behind visiting dugout available and limited. $500 which was the same. $325 and that was open to a lot. I requested C section on the end of a row and got C section in the middle of a row but I'm not complaining. Better than last year when my reserved seats were pretty much in the playground.

I was the last person to buy season tickets last year. Kirby will still have his tickets for family/friends but last year they only got 4, I would hope this year they would get 6 again, but just in case I wanted to make sure we had enough for family. I was given a little choice and the options were $1500 for mvp with only behind visiting dugout available and limited. $500 which was the same. $325 and that was open to a lot. I requested C section on the end of a row and got C section in the middle of a row but I'm not complaining. Better than last year when my reserved seats were pretty much in the playground.
The $325 were the only ones I was given the option of. Iā€™m torn on C with you in the middle of the row or E down 3rd base on the aisle. Leaning towards the aisle but donā€™t like being on the visitor dugout side. Iā€™d just assume pay $325 apiece and keep my bleacher seats 8 rows from the field.

VN Store

Back