What will attendance at Vanderbilt game be like?

I have a feeling that the Tennessee fans will be charged up with Tennessee being 6-5 going into the Vanderbilt game
Fo sho .. this ain't last year .. we are gonna smack them down somethin serious .. 3 years worth of azzwhoopin coming their way. Like jctenn1 said .. senior night .. JJ's last game ... yeah this ones worth seeing in person.

Trying to decide whether to buy tix in advance or outside the stadium for a group of 6.
That many will probably need to be purchased now, IMO. I am always the one worrying my tickets wont work when I get to the stadium though lol, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Reactions: OG.V83
Yeah but we going bowling .. and we are on a win streak which hasnt occurred in a few years ... should be 95k+ like u said
Yeah it will for sure be packed, I just don't know if they will overcome the lack of students to be a "sell out". I've never understood why UT won't open up those seats to the public when school isn't in session

Reactions: OG.V83
Seems like in recent years, the Vandy game hasn't been anywhere near full.

But this is a Thanksgiving weekend tradition for my group, regardless of where the game is, so it sounds like from you guys I'd better snap up 6 soon.

Thanks! See you there.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and OG.V83
It should be a sell out. The Vols seek revenge. Fans should want to witness this. If there are unsold tickets, they should be given away to the families of kids receiving subsidized school lunches, to public school staffers, to the patrons & volunteer helpers at food banks, the candy-stripers at the hospitals... You get the gist. Fill Neyland.

VN Store

Back