What we may just have in CDT and CBJ

I feel good about both our coaches. Athlon however, does not ......

13. Tennessee
Football: Butch Jones | Basketball: Donnie Tyndall

For the first time since Phillip Fulmer, Tennessee may have a football coach who will stick. Jones delivered the Volunteers’ first winning season since 2009 and picked up major momentum in recruiting during the last two cycles. Optimism is at a high point, but the Volunteers are still seeking their first winning conference season since 2007. Tyndall, a standout coach at the mid-major level, has done fine work with a rebuilding basketball team in his first season, but NCAA issues from Southern Miss are following him in Knoxville.

Ranking the SEC's Football-Basketball Coaching Tandems | AthlonSports.com

Butch is great, that is certain. Can he win at a high level? That is still uncertain.

I'm afraid you are correct my friend, Butch Jones has yet to prove he can win at a high level.
I have confidence the way he has recruited he will win and win big, but make no mistake, Butch Jones must not only prove he can win at a high level, but he must now coach at a high level as well.
Vol faithful are just not ready to crown O'l Butch just yet, are they?

Would be a much easier proposition if he'd mix in a salad every once in awhile.

So you are calling Donnie out on his weight? Not very "PC" of you. They always said Rick Majerus could hammer down 2 large Papa John's with 2 hands...and he may have been one of the top 10 coaches ever. Let CDT eat as much as he wants...preferably Big Blue meat.

So you are calling Donnie out on his weight? Not very "PC" of you. They always said Rick Majerus could hammer down 2 large Papa John's with 2 hands...and he may have been one of the top 10 coaches ever. Let CDT eat as much as he wants...preferably Big Blue meat.

I love me some Donnie T..... I loathe the "PC" mindset.... just wanna see our bball coach tighten up a little bit for his health and, quite honestly, his appearance and image as he represents our university and bball program.

For the record, I'm a good 15 lbs north of my fightin' weight....could stand a little shrubbage myself 😊

VN Store

Back