What Uni does the team choose?

When's the last time we've played full orange? And just because I want to know. Do we have a setup with an orange helmet?

I think the team will choose all orange. Hoping for orange on white. Wear the all orange against Kentucky.

Reactions: 4 people
You can bet the house Bama ain't showing up in a new uni design. Traditional all the way

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, I'm wanting traditional too. I'm hoping all orange. But I love the orange and white too. Really don't want to see the smokey for this one.

Reactions: 6 people
We have this thread every week with replys of "I want this." Or "I hope we wear this combo." Who cares.

Whatever the kids want is fine with me. But my choice would be orange & white.

When's the last time we've played full orange? And just because I want to know. Do we have a setup with an orange helmet?

North Texas game last year we wore all orange

All orange clothes but no orange helmet. We don't officially have all orange helmets. The ones you've seen posted on here was just for art purposes. Maybe we'll get them for next year.

We only have the Smokey Gray and traditional white helmets. I prefer the white helmet. An orange helmet would look too much like Clemson IMO.

Did you happen to see some of the all orange helmet designs posted on the forums back before the season started? There was some really cool looking designs.

I hope we can come up with one starting for next year. They would look cool with all orange unis. There was one posted that had the metallic look that would fit spot on.

VN Store

Back