What UK peeps are saying...

Tennessee needs to be plus two in turnovers this year to win against decent teams. Where plus one vs USCe and lost. Plus two and they win that one. Was plus three vs Auburn and won. It’s just where we are and will be the path we need in the next three games.

This is accurate. The turnover battle will likely determine whether TN wins the next three games. +1 in each game may be enough, but +2 in each game likely wins all three.

MSU, @UF and USCjr are better wins than 3/4 of the conference. We have a terrible schedule, yet according to FPI, have a top 10 strength of record (meaning the average top 25 team would have the same record or better).

Me thinks maybe your all's football knowledge is being transferred over to basketball, because there isn't a lot of football knowledge being posted on this board.

You’re on another teams board bragging about being ranked lol. That’s as Kentucky as it gets. I simply said you haven’t beaten a GOOD football team this year. Tell me a GOOD team you’ve beat. Football knowledge, coming from a Kentucky fan, the joke writes itself.

You’re on another teams board bragging about being ranked lol. That’s as Kentucky as it gets. I simply said you haven’t beaten a GOOD football team this year. Tell me a GOOD team you’ve beat. Football knowledge, coming from a Kentucky fan, the joke writes itself.
MSU and Florida are good teams. Both top 20 in the FPI and CFP rankings.

MSU and Florida are good teams. Both top 20 in the FPI and CFP rankings.

The sec has 3 good teams. Bama, Georgia, LSU.
Florida is in year 1 of a rebuild and just got boat raced by a subpar Mizzou team. Miss st is a 7-5 team. Kentucky has benefited from a down sec and dodged the good teams in the west while playing nobody out of conference. Kentucky’s strength of schedule isn’t even in the top 50. I get being 7-2 is parade worthy in Lexington but you have to beat a good team or 2 to compete for division titles etc. 4 of your 8 sec games are against first year coaches. Think about that. And the other 4 are Sc, vandy, Missouri, Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBVol
I was glad to see all the Big Blue in Neyland today, especially the younger folks. They need to learn at an early age, when you come to Neyland you get a beat down. And your magical season is, well not magical at all. Thanks for the revenue guy's, see you here in 2020.

tenor.gif

What are they sayin now?
Here was an interesting one I found

It's nice in these troubled times where we're still shellshocked from the Duke game and might be facing a Basketball season no one was expecting, that good ole Kentucky Football can warm our hearts like it has for the past ****ing 50 years.

We're wasting the most talented Kentucky team in almost 70 years, and we're gonna be lucky to end up 9-3 playing in a bowl against some P5 team or some gimmicky team (Hello Georgia Tech), get 20,000+ fans down there, and get blown the **** out. We have the best RB in Kentucky history and our ****ing offensive coordinator sucks even worse than his transition shades do.

Kentucky football is forever cursed. We're going to suck forever. No matter how good we look, we're always going to regress back to Kentucky football standards, which is ****ing while standing up and scream shouting the National Anthem off key.

Congrats Eddie Gran. Congrats Stoops. You're gonna have like 15,000 fans in the stadium next week, and when we're inevitably down to MTSU going into halftime and you hear the boos crying out cause you decided to take a knee and run the clock out going into halftime instead of going for a score, I'll have the comfort of your halftime comments of "We just gotta get going and get serious and make winning plays" to keep me warm in the freezing cold.

I haven't seen this much pure utter incompetence and disappointment, and just overall Kentucky football since last week.

I was glad to see all the Big Blue in Neyland today, especially the younger folks. They need to learn at an early age, when you come to Neyland you get a beat down. And your magical season is, well not magical at all. Thanks for the revenue guy's, see you here in 2020.
I hope we've beaten them back into the closet..... the blue mist sucks. I was once in Opry Mills Mall .... walked out of Bass Pro.... smelled something like a stinking ass septic tank..... I thought WTF..... then ahead of me coming around the corner I started seeing large groups of Cats football players and I knew then what I had smelled. It truly was disgusting. They were in town for the MCB

Last edited:
Reactions: Zues1
What are they sayin now?

What we would like them to be saying:
Holy carp, that Tennessee team was a meat grinder! Neyland is always an impossible venue, hardest road trip in the country. We thought we were good, but they showed us what good really looks like.
What they most likely are saying:
We lost to Tennuhssee?!?! Tennuhssee SUCKS! We suck! Our coaches are trash! Neyland is a dump! Their fans all threw pee on my children, deflowered my virgin wife, and keyed my car! They suck! We suck! Fulmer sucks! Pruitt sucks! Stoops sucks! Our OC and DC suck! Fire them all! Our players suck! Tennuhssee's players suck and we sucked even worse! At least there's baske...at least there's women's soccer season coming up!

Go. Vols. :)

Another

Sports has been my outlet lately since I’ve been so insanely busy between full time school, full time job, and an internship. I care way, way too much about sports, but that’s only because I don’t have time for any friends or relationships right now. Even with this horrible week, I am oddly comforted, because If I can make it past these past eight days, I can make it though anything. Still yet, I wonder, what I have done to god for me to deserve this. Please forgive me. Please make it stop.

This is only 75% sarcasm.

Reactions: VolDave53

VN Store

Back