What time is everyone arriving to campus?

VolNation88

It's been a while since I have put this much effort into a tailgate. What time is everyone planning on getting started (if you haven't already) tomorrow? It's nice to have a night game with so much hype again.

We will leave Chattanooga no later than 9 am and be set up in C8 tailgating all day!

Probably right at or after kickoff. Leaving from Memphis after kids soccer games in the morning, if we think we can make it time when they get over.

Reactions: volz2wallz
It's been a while since I have put this much effort into a tailgate. What time is everyone planning on getting started (if you haven't already) tomorrow? It's nice to have a night game with so much hype again.

We will leave Chattanooga no later than 9 am and be set up in C8 tailgating all day!
8am!!

Setting up at noon. Haven’t been to a game since the Cumberland overhaul so no idea where to setup at. Going to wing it.

I’ll be there by 1, if anyone is tailgating and wouldn’t mind another fellow vol joining I’ll swing by.
If you are near the Methodist church on Cumberland and Henley, we are in the parking lot in the corner nearest the world's fair park. Be there at noon in new white 4runner and a silver MB. We are having a low country boil. Come on! Go Vols!

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14

VN Store

Back