What the hell kinda of shot was the JP?

This is pearls only knock we never exacute well at the end of games.... You don't earn points at the end of the game for having timeouts not used!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

unbelievable the amount of moronic fans we have. You dont win 20-30 games every year if you dont ,,as you say "exacute"

really? You guys suck as fans. So that's not what you would have done? How many of you. Have ever even played competitive bball? In that I mean high school and up. Sound like a bunch of armchair point guards... The game was over, you don't win with that much time left without a lot of luck. We lost at the foul line 10 seconds earlier. Or with our D that got spread and left an open path to the paint. Come on. The guys played good, b happy and congratulate them on a successful and history making year. Go Vols!

This is pearls only knock we never exacute well at the end of games.... You don't earn points at the end of the game for having timeouts not used!!

For one, it's execute. Two, there is 1.6 seconds left. Hardly enough time to 'exacute'. GTFO already.

I don't understand why Prince had the ball there. He's a horrible outside shooter and couldn't hit the barn from that distance.

Yet there were no other shooters to inbound the ball to. Prince was the only one. Where was Goins or Tatum or even Hopson?

There's not a lot you can do with 1.6 seconds left, but you can do better than that.

Bizarre.

Exactly

Why call a time out with 1.6 seconds in the game? FOR THAT? THEY CALLED A TIME OUT AND DREW THAT ONE UP?
I guess you would have preferred not calling timeout and just letting the clock expire with Brian Williams holding the ball 90 feet from the basket?

How many good plays are there full court with 1.6 to go?

Irony: some the same people who spent the last two days mocking people for being complaining fans are now complaining over the desperation shot.

I believe that Bruce knew there wasn't much of a chance and just wanted to put the ball in the hands of his seniors. :dunno:

I guess you would have preferred not calling timeout and just letting the clock expire with Brian Williams holding the ball 90 feet from the basket?

How many good plays are there full court with 1.6 to go?

Ask Coach K.

why are we focusing on a half court shot and not the fact that we had the last shot and shot it with 11 seconds to go

The ball slipped. I'm sure he would like another opportunity. I'm also sure you would have made the right call or hit the shot or made all the freethrows, but that wasn't an option.

GBO!

I realize that all we had there was a prayer, but I'd have felt more hopeful with the ball in Melvin's hands.
The odds weren't good with JP, and if we were going to concede, why not dribble the last 1.6 out?

classless vol fans. I should have known better than try to get on here after this game and praise my vols for a tremendous season and great effort throughout the dance. Great job Vols and thanks for making history for our school, I am proud to call you my team!

really? You guys suck as fans. So that's not what you would have done? How many of you. Have ever even played competitive bball? In that I mean high school and up. Sound like a bunch of armchair point guards... The game was over, you don't win with that much time left without a lot of luck. We lost at the foul line 10 seconds earlier. Or with our D that got spread and left an open path to the paint. Come on. The guys played good, b happy and congratulate them on a successful and history making year. Go Vols!

Michigan State missed the second free throw on purpose so the clock would run some time off before we called time out. Smart play.

VN Store

Back