What teams do you want us to face out of conference?

i would love a game against UNC or NC St... For the purpose of being exposed to guarding threes i would like to play Iowa St and a player like Joens.

We are playing Texas , Uconn, Stanford along with USF which should all be ranked. So i would like us in a tourney over the holidays that makes us play 3 games against good competition.

UNC and Duke

I had both those on my initial list just to face off against two of the most-favored coaches from some doubters. Also because both those programs have some great young recruits.

Ultimately decided that my list was already ACC-heavy. :(

West Va. and Indiana not bad choices, either

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I had both those on my initial list just to face off against two of the most-favored coaches from some doubters. Also because both those programs have some great young recruits.

Ultimately decided that my list was already ACC-heavy. :(

West Va. and Indiana not bad choices, either
i was just going with the un-obvious,,,the connies, stanford, cards, etc,,,yep, of course

Duke home and home every few years
UConn a home and home every 4 years
Stanford home and home every 4 years but a West Coast team each year for recruiting.

Last edited:
I dunno if the poster will answer this but just think about which schools are closely related in colors and may have coaching ties between the two is my guess.
I could see why but that shouldnā€™t be a MAJOR issue

VN Store

Back