What section in Neyland to get season tickets in?

gcvol23

After not getting season tickets for the past couple years, I am getting a pair again for this next year. I sat in OO row 20 before but decided to upgrade to the $500 donation seats this go around. I currently have section N Row 7 reserved for my tickets. But I am curious to know if those will even be good seats with being so close to field and the jumbotron directly behind you.

I was thinking about switching to the other side in Z12 Row 15 which gives me the jumbotron right in front of me. Just curious on what everyone's thought are on what would be the best place to sit and how many rows you need to be up to really see the other side of the field.

Thanks!

Row 15 on that north end zone side is pretty nice. I’m currently in Z11 row 3 and really like it. We were in Z12 row 17 for several years before that. Only drawback is away fans are around there which was one reason we moved a section over to Z11.

Row 15 on that north end zone side is pretty nice. I’m currently in Z11 row 3 and really like it. We were in Z12 row 17 for several years before that. Only drawback is away fans are around there which was one reason we moved a section over to Z11.

That was one thing I was worried about is all the away fans over there. Can you see the other side okay from row 3?

It’s obviously better when they’re on our side but I can still see decently on the other side, and if you need to it’s easy to glance at the Jumbotron and then back to the field from these seats. For me, how awesome it is when they’re inside the 20 near us makes up for the times they’re inside the 20 going away from us.

Also the recruit/parent section is under us so it’s a little more elevated compared to being on the 3rd row in the south endzone.

It’s obviously better when they’re on our side but I can still see decently on the other side, and if you need to it’s easy to glance at the Jumbotron and then back to the field from these seats. For me, how awesome it is when they’re inside the 20 near us makes up for the times they’re inside the 20 going away from us.

Also the recruit/parent section is under us so it’s a little more elevated compared to being on the 3rd row in the south endzone.

That's a good point. Any chance for any shade over in that area?

It's pretty hot in the Z's for early year day games. If you can get near the West sideline that's your best bet.

If you wait til around April 30th-mid May, that's when they'll drop seats from people not renewed. May find better options then.

After not getting season tickets for the past couple years, I am getting a pair again for this next year. I sat in OO row 20 before but decided to upgrade to the $500 donation seats this go around. I currently have section N Row 7 reserved for my tickets. But I am curious to know if those will even be good seats with being so close to field and the jumbotron directly behind you.

I was thinking about switching to the other side in Z12 Row 15 which gives me the jumbotron right in front of me. Just curious on what everyone's thought are on what would be the best place to sit and how many rows you need to be up to really see the other side of the field.

Thanks!
Z 12 is a way better choice

usually more issues with Tennessee fans than away most in Z15 are parents of players who are typically more scared of our fans

We will never move from north end. Y8, row 15.

Attachments

• 8A398AB2-2E23-45E5-AF2D-96373A919EBB.jpeg
    8A398AB2-2E23-45E5-AF2D-96373A919EBB.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
North End upper deck, grab some shade, a real seat, and rain protection for every single game of the year. Downside is that it can get cold on November games with a breeze blowing.

FF is one of the best cause you can see the entire field a clear view and there cheap for season tickets i heard

Thanks!
I had season tickets for years and my favorites for $500 seats are F, A, and Q preferably in last 7-8 rows so I am away from sun and rain under the overhang.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back