What Other Message Boards Are Saying (UGA Post Playoff Rankings Edition)

“-All the pressure is on Tennessee.”

Heather Dinich explains the high Playoff stakes this week for Georgia

“If they don’t beat Tennessee, to me, they don’t get into the College Football Playoff. They won’t win their division, the selection committee has a protocol it must follow if you’re not a conference champion. We’ve seen a team that doesn’t win its division get in before, that was Alabama (2017 season), but Georgia’s opponents right now, if you take out the Oregon win, are combined 22-26.”

Reactions: BODACIOUS
LOL at the Vols. All I hear is about their defense being improved. Why? Because they shutdown Kentucky? UT Martin had nearly 400 yards on them and scored 24 points. Can you imagine what we're gonna do to them?
We have the most takeaways in the SEC and, despite the yards given up, aren't in the bottom in scoring D.

-Tennessee is the media darling. Everyone is obsessed with their offense but they quickyly forget their trash defense can't cover anyone. Dawgs by 20 plus.
Takeaways, sacks, fumble recoveries and playing with a lead mask yards given up. We also put our D on the field 3-4 more possessions than other teams.

-The only reason Tennessee is undefeated is because everyone they have played has made major mistakes. We don't make mistakes. Dawgs cover and win big!
Oh, so they were perfect with their 40 ypg penalties, 10 fumbles, and 3 ints....

-This game feels like our blackout game against Alabama. We all know we got whipped in that one, but this time Tennessee is literally us in that situation.
okay..
-I love being ranked #3. This happened last year and we proceeded to curb stomp #1 and #2 in back to back weeks. It's about to happen again. Natty on deck!
last year has no bearing

-Expecting a 21 point win for the dawgs, not worried at all
lol

-Saturday is going to be like 2017. Miss. State was freshly ranked #1 by the CFP and we showed them why we're ELITE. Get ready for more of the same Saturday.
again no bearing

-Dawgs blast the Vols 44-28 and we show everyone why they are pretenders.
someone is drunk

-UT isn't used to playing in front of a crowd like they will experience at Sanford. We will frustrate their offense and our defense will roll. Beatdown in Athens!
Did these players not travel to Bama, Florida last year and LSU this year?

-Tennessee won't score 20 Saturday. That offense is nothing but a gimmick and their numbers are inflated by the terrible defenses they play.
Yes, after 2 years and a billion yards....it's gimmicks that keep millionaire defensive coordinators from scheming to stop it.

-UGA is at home. UGA has been in multiple big games. UGA has better players. UGA has better coaches. UGA 41-17.
Fair except the score. We score 40.

-We are way more physical than Tennessee. I am so tired of hearing about them being "good". They aren't. UGA 52-14
This isn't measurable, but something people love to throw around.

-We score 40 plus. Book it. They're about to find out we aren't Alabama.
LOL. If we get the pressure vs UGA we got vs Bama, it's a long day for UGA. Their QB ain't Bryce Young.

-Tenn has nobody that can matchup with Bowers or DW0.
Well...these are both TEs. They're really good...but...one piece of a puzzle

-If they can’t slow down our run game it’s dawgs by 14 plus
We are tops in rush defense.

-I’m pretty sure our DBs will be the most physical set the Tenn WRs have faced all season
Who cares how physical you are if we're running in free space?

-All the pressure is on Tennessee. They're not good, they have benefitted from playing a favorable schedule and teams on the down fall. Dawgs by 20 plus.
"They're not good" is hilarious. Such a favorable....AP ranked opp after AP ranked opp.

-I don't respect those hillbillies one bit. Their Coach is a joke and that offense is going to bite them in the ass.
This doesn't even make sense. Like...who talks **** about Heup? He's just a good dude. Re our "Offense" I see a lot of jealousy about why we can score at will. This reeks of fear.

They definitely haven’t watched us. You can tell by the comments they’re making that they’ve only looked at stats and final scores.
That BIG ORANGE TRAIN is about to pull out of Knoxville and come barreling thru Georgia and leave those puppies, and all the hopes and dreams of Athens laying on the side of the tracks!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I don't know where they get the confidence from.

They haven't finished a season undefeated (at least in my lifetime), and it took Kirby 5? tries and how many injured Alabama offensive stars to finally not get blown out?

For that matter... pretty sure Heupel has as many wins against Alabama as Kirby does.

I fixed the font on these:

-UT isn't used to playing in front of a crowd like they will experience at Sanford. We will frustrate their offense and our defense will roll. Beatdown in Athens!

-Tennessee won't score 20 Saturday. That offense is nothing but a gimmick and their numbers are inflated by the terrible defenses they play.

This one is valid. I think it is overstated but is based in reality.
To be fair nobody has a guy who can match up with Bowers.

Based on these score predictions: “we score 40/UT doesn’t put up 20” It looks like they think it’s still 2021 and that’s the Vols team they’re playing. Would be curious to look back at their predictions before beating us 41-17. To think this will just be a repeat of that is true delirium.

Reactions: PA Vol
To me the offense last year for the UGA game was running at a 5 out of 10. This year an 8.5 out of 10 for a college offense. I say that because the offense has non played it’s best game yet.

Last year UT scored 17 on a much better NC D and they think this team will have trouble scoring,

DELUSIONAL

It just feels so good to be under the skin of good teams again. This season has been one of my all time favorites so far. I’m looking forward to this game more than Bama bc of how cocky the dawgs have become. The series is 26-23, with them winning the last 5, and you think we’d never beat them before.

Let’s drop 50 between the hedges. WGWTFA

-LOL at the Vols. All I hear is about their defense being improved. Why? Because they shutdown Kentucky? UT Martin had nearly 400 yards on them and scored 24 points. Can you imagine what we're gonna do to them?

-Tennessee is the media darling. Everyone is obsessed with their offense but they quickyly forget their trash defense can't cover anyone. Dawgs by 20 plus.

-The only reason Tennessee is undefeated is because everyone they have played has made major mistakes. We don't make mistakes. Dawgs cover and win big!

-This game feels like our blackout game against Alabama. We all know we got whipped in that one, but this time Tennessee is literally us in that situation.

-I love being ranked #3. This happened last year and we proceeded to curb stomp #1 and #2 in back to back weeks. It's about to happen again. Natty on deck!

-Saturday is going to be like 2017. Miss. State was freshly ranked #1 by the CFP and we showed them why we're ELITE. Get ready for more of the same Saturday.

-UGA is at home. UGA has been in multiple big games. UGA has better players. UGA has better coaches. UGA 41-17.

-We are way more physical than Tennessee. I am so tired of hearing about them being "good". They aren't. UGA 52-14

-I’m pretty sure our DBs will be the most physical set the Tenn WRs have faced all season

-All the pressure is on Tennessee. They're not good, they have benefitted from playing a favorable schedule and teams on the down fall. Dawgs by 20 plus.

-I don't respect those hillbillies one bit. Their Coach is a joke and that offense is going to bite them in the ass.
😈

That first poster cracks me up too. Bragging about UT Martin scoring 24 on us. Does Kent State not ring a bell to them? Lol Both teams spent their times experimenting and had the bench on the field for those respective games. Good grief, what an idiot.
We did they didn't. They pulled Bennett with 5 minutes remaining in the 4th.

Same ****, different message board.

You know those people who pretend like they're not mad and say things like "I'm not even mad. I think it's funny." But you know inside they're FUMING? That's Georgia fans.
Same with "I'm not worried", they're worried.

-

Why do I keep seeing this. They were literally ranked #1 in the first CFP rankings. Didn't drop to 3rd until the final ranking in December after they lost to Bama.

LOL at the Vols. All I hear is about their defense being improved. Why? Because they shutdown Kentucky? UT Martin had nearly 400 yards on them and scored 24 points. Can you imagine what we're gonna do to them?
We have the most takeaways in the SEC and, despite the yards given up, aren't in the bottom in scoring D.

Takeaways, sacks, fumble recoveries and playing with a lead mask yards given up. We also put our D on the field 3-4 more possessions than other teams.

Oh, so they were perfect with their 40 ypg penalties, 10 fumbles, and 3 ints....

okay..
last year has no bearing

lol

again no bearing

someone is drunk

Did these players not travel to Bama, Florida last year and LSU this year?

Yes, after 2 years and a billion yards....it's gimmicks that keep millionaire defensive coordinators from scheming to stop it.

Fair except the score. We score 40.

This isn't measurable, but something people love to throw around.

LOL. If we get the pressure vs UGA we got vs Bama, it's a long day for UGA. Their QB ain't Bryce Young.

Well...these are both TEs. They're really good...but...one piece of a puzzle

We are tops in rush defense.

Who cares how physical you are if we're running in free space?

"They're not good" is hilarious. Such a favorable....AP ranked opp after AP ranked opp.

This doesn't even make sense. Like...who talks **** about Heup? He's just a good dude. Re our "Offense" I see a lot of jealousy about why we can score at will. This reeks of fear.
They are grasping lol.. and UT Martin scored because I think the fourth string was playing, which was invaluable to get those young guys some playing time 😂

-LOL at the Vols. All I hear is about their defense being improved. Why? Because they shutdown Kentucky? UT Martin had nearly 400 yards on them and scored 24 points. Can you imagine what we're gonna do to them?

Sounds like they trying to convince their selves that that they can win.

Reactions: joevol33
They are grasping lol.. and UT Martin scored because I think the fourth string was playing, which was invaluable to get those young guys some playing time 😂
But they won’t say is that it was 52-7 at half time and we pulled the 1st and 2nd string

Where’s the part they should have lost to Missouri and had to play their starters entire game against Kent State while allowing Kent State to score 22

You can tell they are just posturing and are actually scared because they cannot possibly believe this team scores less than 20 points on Saturday. If they really do believe that, they clearly haven’t watched a single one of our games. There is ZERO chance they hold us under 20 like that entire board seems to believe.

You can smell the fear.

VN Store

Back