What Other Message Boards Are Saying (UGA Post Playoff Rankings Edition)

-UT isn't used to playing in front of a crowd like they will experience at Sanford. We will frustrate their offense and our defense will roll. Beatdown in Athens!

Must be one of the guys from Deliverace.
I hear banjos...No, that's Rock Top, WOOOOOO

Anyone can talk smack, all day long. In the end it comes down to can you get the job done?
"To be the man, you have to beat the man!"

LFG!!!

Reactions: LadyVolette
What this team has accomplished, regardless of the outcome Saturday, is amazing. If they can win out, even with a loss to GA, who knows what is possible. The defense continues to improve each week and there is no quit as evidenced by the response after the Alabama scoop and score. What a pleasure to watch this team compete.

That's the beauty of this game, if we lose and win out, then Bama wins the SEC Title game, a lot of media believes we would make the playoffs over UGA, UGA absolutely NEEDS to win, we don't need to win, it'd be nice to win, but don't need it like they do. The pressure is all on them. Cause if UGA loses they are out of the playoffs no matter what.

-LOL at the Vols. All I hear is about their defense being improved. Why? Because they shutdown Kentucky? UT Martin had nearly 400 yards on them and scored 24 points. Can you imagine what we're gonna do to them?

-Tennessee is the media darling. Everyone is obsessed with their offense but they quickyly forget their trash defense can't cover anyone. Dawgs by 20 plus.

-The only reason Tennessee is undefeated is because everyone they have played has made major mistakes. We don't make mistakes. Dawgs cover and win big!

-This game feels like our blackout game against Alabama. We all know we got whipped in that one, but this time Tennessee is literally us in that situation.

-I love being ranked #3. This happened last year and we proceeded to curb stomp #1 and #2 in back to back weeks. It's about to happen again. Natty on deck!

-Expecting a 21 point win for the dawgs, not worried at all

-Saturday is going to be like 2017. Miss. State was freshly ranked #1 by the CFP and we showed them why we're ELITE. Get ready for more of the same Saturday.

-Dawgs blast the Vols 44-28 and we show everyone why they are pretenders.

-UT isn't used to playing in front of a crowd like they will experience at Sanford. We will frustrate their offense and our defense will roll. Beatdown in Athens!

-Tennessee won't score 20 Saturday. That offense is nothing but a gimmick and their numbers are inflated by the terrible defenses they play.

-UGA is at home. UGA has been in multiple big games. UGA has better players. UGA has better coaches. UGA 41-17.

-We are way more physical than Tennessee. I am so tired of hearing about them being "good". They aren't. UGA 52-14

-We score 40 plus. Book it. They're about to find out we aren't Alabama.

-Tenn has nobody that can matchup with Bowers or DW0.

-If they can’t slow down our run game it’s dawgs by 14 plus

-I’m pretty sure our DBs will be the most physical set the Tenn WRs have faced all season

-All the pressure is on Tennessee. They're not good, they have benefitted from playing a favorable schedule and teams on the down fall. Dawgs by 20 plus.

-I don't respect those hillbillies one bit. Their Coach is a joke and that offense is going to bite them in the ass.

I'm bookmarking this so I can post it on FB Sat. night.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
UGA fanbase is the worst. I don't know if they're dumb or delusional. I hope they turn the scoreboard off as soon as the game ends and head to the exits in silence.

-LOL at the Vols. All I hear is about their defense being improved. Why? Because they shutdown Kentucky? UT Martin had nearly 400 yards on them and scored 24 points. Can you imagine what we're gonna do to them?

-Tennessee is the media darling. Everyone is obsessed with their offense but they quickyly forget their trash defense can't cover anyone. Dawgs by 20 plus.

-The only reason Tennessee is undefeated is because everyone they have played has made major mistakes. We don't make mistakes. Dawgs cover and win big!

-This game feels like our blackout game against Alabama. We all know we got whipped in that one, but this time Tennessee is literally us in that situation.

-I love being ranked #3. This happened last year and we proceeded to curb stomp #1 and #2 in back to back weeks. It's about to happen again. Natty on deck!

-Saturday is going to be like 2017. Miss. State was freshly ranked #1 by the CFP and we showed them why we're ELITE. Get ready for more of the same Saturday.

-Tennessee won't score 20 Saturday. That offense is nothing but a gimmick and their numbers are inflated by the terrible defenses they play.

-UGA is at home. UGA has been in multiple big games. UGA has better players. UGA has better coaches. UGA 41-17.

-We are way more physical than Tennessee. I am so tired of hearing about them being "good". They aren't. UGA 52-14

-I’m pretty sure our DBs will be the most physical set the Tenn WRs have faced all season

-All the pressure is on Tennessee. They're not good, they have benefitted from playing a favorable schedule and teams on the down fall. Dawgs by 20 plus.

-I don't respect those hillbillies one bit. Their Coach is a joke and that offense is going to bite them in the ass.
Lol Georgia doesn’t make mistakes?

They really do believe like both teams are the exact same as last year. They are still the team that won the NC, we are still the team they beat 41 to 17.

Well at least the media and local fans. One would think the coaches and team have a better understanding of reality.

The fans are big mad they arent number 1. Talking a lot of smack around each other but grow quiet if they find out you are a TN fan down here.

They really do believe like both teams are the exact same as last year. They are still the team that won the NC, we are still the team they beat 41 to 17.

Well at least the media and local fans. One would think the coaches and team have a better understanding of reality.

The fans are big mad they arent number 1. Talking a lot of smack around each other but grow quiet if they find out you are a TN fan down here.
The fact that they think bama has a trash defense is hilarious to me.

“-All the pressure is on Tennessee.”

Ok, really? We are playing entirely with house money at this point. If I told nearly any Vol fan back in July that we’d be 8–1 going into the final three games, likely to finish 11-1 and in serious contention for the CFP, they would have laughed me out of the room.

If we somehow get blown out Saturday that will suck, but you can’t take away what has already occurred. Georgia has nowhere to go but down.

Last edited:
UGA board poster's are totally different than UGA in person. All of my UGA buddies are pissing down their legs currently. I love when you hear anyone say something about UT not being physical. Obviously they are not watching. Offense our WR's straight up bully folks. Our RB's run downhill between the tackles. Defense is hitting folks in the mouth.

Will make it that much better when Tennessee wins. I usually dont visit other boards but I just might this one to remind them how bad we are and how good they were! No respect but we havent earned it lately. Another streak falls! Vols by 14. This isnt your old die at halftime vols! I hope its similiar to Lsu beatdown.So 5 mins in all I am hearing is roxky top coming through the tv.

Out of all the fan bases I have always hated Georgia the most!
Florida I respect because of the lopsided rivalry since the 90’
Bama I respect because let’s face it their coach is the best ever and quite frankly they have earned respect.
Georgia outside of this brief interlude hasn’t done shat but pompously expect to be treated like royalty.As a whole complete jerks. When grown men walk around barking like petulant children I find it embarrassingly and hysterically unbecoming and juvenile.

It will be time to kennel those dawgs on Saturday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: malinoisvol

This has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day. Beat 2 current top 10 teams, 5 teams on UT's schedule have current winning records. They have only beaten 3 teams with winning records and 1 top 10 team. They also benefit from playing Auburn in the West every year and not Bama. They are the kings of favorable schedules.

Reactions: Capt Whiskey
UGA fanbase is the worst. I don't know if they're dumb or delusional. I hope they turn the scoreboard off as soon as the game ends and head to the exits in silence.
They’re both aren’t they? Pretty sure they represent dumbassery and delusion with they same cluelessness they exhibit in their other statements, haven’t played anywhere like Samford stadium ?…. Ummm, LSU Death Valley ring a bell? Athens is cute frikin idiots.

Reactions: Capt Whiskey
Georgia fans actually believe that they are going to Kirb stomp us. We will see about that, if Alabama couldn’t stop us they sure as hell are not going to. They think Kirby is the next Nick Saban, yeah ok and I’m Santa Claus. I think our defense is going to surprise everyone in this game. GO VOLs!!!! Bring the pain!!!
VOLS 45
dogs 29

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back