What other message boards are saying (the after South Carolina edition)

Agreed.
I liked and rooted for Frank Beamer from afar for years because he was a stand-up guy always showing class as a coach even though he could never win the big ones.
Fast forward to now….I didn’t realize he raised, supported, and enabled such a pouty, mouthy, slimy, little punk for a son.
Nice job Frank. Shane Beamer’s schtick is getting old already and he likely has reached his coaching ceiling.
He was going to do a fake punt on first down. 😆 who does that.

Sorry bud but you are wrong

Their OL is their biggest issue, then in order you can say Beamer and any position group of their defense and then Rattler

He doesn’t make their top 5 issues
The comment on Rattler was a play on words, not and objective assessment of their football team.

As for Beamer, he is the head coach. The o line play and any other position group is ultimately at his feet. That's on top of several bone headed decisions last night. Even the refs couldn't believe some of the penalties he declined. He's Butch Jones with a worse personality.

That last comment hit the nail on the head.

Frankly I wanted us to be throwing the ball in the last 3-4 minutes trying to ring up the scoreboard after Beamer's classless display last year.
I didn’t like it last year either, but we pretty much did the same thing to Missouri the week before. Hopefully Heup learned from that last year. I’m sure Beamer learned a little something last night too.

I literally have zero feelings about them. None. When they got spurrier I was like "well, good for them". They mean nothing to me and I sometimes forget they're in the SEC... and yet they have such a hard on for us. It's weird. In all honesty, I fell asleep during this game, as well as the game in 2021. That's how little I care about them. Meanwhile, When they won, they rushed the field......
I fell asleep too. Despite having a 2 year old and a 3 month old, had this been ANY relevant team, I would’ve stayed up and watched. But… it’s just SC. They were a half a season wonder last year and can’t grasp the fact that it was most likely a fluke.

Lou Holtz, Sparky Woods, Brad Scott, Joe Morrison, Jim Carlen.
Only one who was a good coach was Morrison, and he died unexpectedly.
The rest were mediocre at best.
It’s really hard to be successful at South Carolina. They have one SECCG appearance from Spurrier and Auburn embarrassed them.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
Lou Holtz, Sparky Woods, Brad Scott, Joe Morrison, Jim Carlen.
Only one who was a good coach was Morrison, and he died unexpectedly.
The rest were mediocre at best.

Joe Morrison was HC at UTC for the 2 yrs I went there. They had really good teams under him for their level. He would have been successful at SC.

Good, he's overrated just like Rattler and Beamer. Hootie who?
Good Lord..of all the people in SC to dislike, I just can't see this one. He actually went to college at SCar, why wouldn't he be a fan? Some people like his music, some don't. To each their own I guess. If I'm choosing somebody to dislike from SC, I'm going with Beamer, or Rattler, or Lindsey Graham.

VN Store

Back