What Other Message Boards are Saying- Bama

Saban always says we are a good team and it’s going to be a challenge. Our tempo is something he has dealt with. OM runs just as high octane, uptempo as we do. And his team did just fine. Saban is the king of coach speak. He isn’t worried in the slightest.

Saban always says we are a good team and it’s going to be a challenge. Our tempo is something he has dealt with. OM runs just as high octane, uptempo as we do. And his team did just fine. Saban is the king of coach speak. He isn’t worried in the slightest.

I wouldn’t be worried if I had five star athletes at every position either.

A****** fans are trash pieces of sh**! Don't ever be nice to them. Don't ever praise them. F*** them all to hell. They are the most uneducated, uncouth, nasty ass, cheating scum of the earth. I would shake Kim Jong Un's hand before I would shake an A****** fan's hand. Hell, a B*** fan's hand probably still has sh** on it from wiping their momaunt's backside!

F*** B***
Tell us how you really feel and don't hold back!

Reactions: ACvol3 and A.J.
They still worship Bear Bryant. What a creepy cult they have down there in Tuscaloser, where you never stop hearing R*** T*** from the double wide. Give it up, bammers.

Tuscaloosa Dictionary; 2nd Standard; 5th Edition:

class: noun: Where you and your toothless twin sister hooked up in eighth grade.
“Me and Lou Ellen dun huked up in Mr. Skyner’s science class mawma.”

Reactions: wrharvey21
Nice post, thanks. I appreciate the flattering remarks from Sabes even if it is just coaching bs.

Hes telling the truth, we have gotten better pretty much in every facet been of the game. I believe thats easy to see. Thats all he was saying

VN Store

Back