What Other Message Boards are Saying- Bama

volsrock09

We all know the series hasnt been close with the exception of 2 games the last 13 years, but Bama fans still hate UT. They do however, have respect for the offense with Hooker playing.

If their QB plays, I`m expecting a better game than most, I think. If he doesn`t, we`ll probably sell out to stop the run. The D needs to start stringing dominant games together before I`ll personally rest that much easier.

I'll take it too, but really really want the offense to score more than 50 on the Viles. 70 would be nice.
I think TN defense played close to 100 snaps this last game. Will be interesting to see if we try and run the ball to keep their offense off the field like Ole Miss.
I think this will depend on the injury situation. If we have too many key players out then it could get ugly and stay ugly
UT will put up a fight but I don’t think it will last.......I want Bama to thump them
I hope our concentration and effort are up to par this week. I have to see it for some consecutive games before I begin to trust it again.
The offense will score plenty, but IMO the jury is still out on the defense.
I hope we turn out offense loose in the 1st half going up big at half & give our backup's meaningful PT in the 2nd half..But..It is a rival game & you can neverrr let your guard down..
Well this is just a flat out lie.......
Welcome! Best message board period. Most around here are old enough to remember Kramer, TennStud, and Peyton directing the band, so sympathy will be in short supply. That doesn’t change the fact you won’t find a better board to discuss football on.

Just read the rules.
Someone should bring up the many times a Bama fan has shot other fans or poisoned Toomers Corner if they want to talk class.....
I would say this...
As honest as I can...

Action Jackson...this is a really great message board. We keep it clean, and most fans of other teams are welcome here. That said, you cheer for the team that we already had a once great rivalry. Then Phil came and pulled his stunts. There is no love loss between us. Your leash will most likely be short.

That said, I will speak for all on here when I say there is no way on God's green Earth that we would allow UCheat to get anything for free. Especially a chance to beat us. Reap what your almighty King Krispy Kreme sowed. I hope we are beating you so bad your team gets dressed at halftime and leaves.

BTW...your fans showed just how little class there is in Knoxville last weekend.

Here's to the Tennessee/Vanderbilt game being your best chance of your next SEC win!
Bama vs UT... Still the great SEC rivalry.
The most SEC championships between the two teams.
Bear loved beating UT more than any other team.... so I hope we keep winning them forever for the Bear.
If you wanna make your way over, it can be fairly entertaining.

Football | TideFans.com

The fact they call us cheaters after the bs they have pulled over the last 10 years tells me all I need to know.I hate Saban but ill give him this he is very good at gaming the Sec and Ncaa and has successfully maneuvered practically untouched for a decade now.Thank God the Sec as a whole is so much more competitive so we don't have to hear about them every minute of every day.GO VOLS give em hell boys...!!

They are mad that when Phil was here he whipped that ass for them. Their delicate psyche cannot handle it because it is one of the few times in their history one team just absolutely lined up and beat their ass on the football field. Every. Single. Year. And because absolutely everything else in and about the state of Alabama is pure trash, they wallow in it like a pig in s**t.

Yeah, they'll blame it on the whole Albert Means thing but I promise you that doesn't mean spit if we weren't winning. The absolute butt hurt on their part. They will never just say "you know what, we got caught with our hands in the cookie jar." They're incapable of accepting that fact.

There will come a time when Saban retires. Whoever replaces him will not live up to their ridiculous expectations. They'll self destruct. And I will love every single second of it. Then, when over 1/2 of their fanbase who only wear the t-shirts and can't name a single coach besides Saban have left, I'll be there pissing on the dumpster fire.

And THAT is how I feel about Alabama.

Last edited:
They are mad that when Phil was here he whipped that ass for them. Their delicate psyche cannot handle it because it is one of the few times in their history one team just absolutely lined up and best their ass off the football field. Every. Single. Year. And because absolutely everything else in and about the state of Alabama is pure trash, they wallow in it like a pig in s**t.

Yeah, they'll blame it on the whole Albert Means thing but I promise you that doesn't mean spit if we weren't winning. The absolute butt hurt on their part. They will never just say "you know what, we got caught with our hands in the cookie jar." They're incapable of accepting that fact.

There will come a time when Saban retires. Whoever replaces him will not live up to their ridiculous expectations. They'll self destruct. And I will love every single second of it. Then, when over 1/2 of their fanbase who only wear the t-shirts and can't name a single coach besides Saban have left, I'll be there pissing on the dumpster fire.

Well said!

They are mad that when Phil was here he whipped that ass for them. Their delicate psyche cannot handle it because it is one of the few times in their history one team just absolutely lined up and best their ass off the football field. Every. Single. Year. And because absolutely everything else in and about the state of Alabama is pure trash, they wallow in it like a pig in s**t.

I think you and me should get pancake breakfast.712DC11A-E71A-4F73-9FF5-02C195A18F54.gif

I'd rather see the downward slide begin with Saban still at the helm. Everyone knows this year's Alabama ain't the same Alabama of old.

I'd rather see the downward slide begin with Saban still at the helm. Everyone knows this year's Alabama ain't the same Alabama of old.

That’s what everyone said a couple years ago then last year happened. You might have a point though, Saban seems different. I saw a clip from his PC after the A&M loss and he didn’t seem bothered. I recall him going bezerk when they lost but not this time. He might be mellowing and the constant departure of assistants could be taking its toll.

The fact they call us cheaters after the bs they have pulled over the last 10 years tells me all I need to know.I hate Saban but ill give him this he is very good at gaming the Sec and Ncaa and has successfully maneuvered practically untouched for a decade now.Thank God the Sec as a whole is so much more competitive so we don't have to hear about them every minute of every day.GO VOLS give em hell boys...!!
10 years? How bout since the beginning of the Alabama football program.
GBO!!

A****** fans are trash pieces of sh**! Don't ever be nice to them. Don't ever praise them. F*** them all to hell. They are the most uneducated, uncouth, nasty ass, cheating scum of the earth. I would shake Kim Jong Un's hand before I would shake an A****** fan's hand. Hell, a B*** fan's hand probably still has sh** on it from wiping their momaunt's backside!

F*** B***

Reactions: dlravol2
Let all our injuries heal because we are going lose anyway..................get everyone healthy so we can dog out Kentucky !!!! I had rather beat Kentucky convincingly than keep the game closer with Alabumba !!!!

We all know the series hasnt been close with the exception of 2 games the last 13 years, but Bama fans still hate UT. They do however, have respect for the offense with Hooker playing.

I think this will depend on the injury situation. If we have too many key players out then it could get ugly and stay ugly

Well this is just a flat out lie.......

Someone should bring up the many times a Bama fan has shot other fans or poisoned Toomers Corner if they want to talk class.....

If you wanna make your way over, it can be fairly entertaining.

Football | TideFans.com
Bama fans thinking they have class 😂😂😂

VN Store

Back