What other coaches are saying

I'm sure the boys who quit their teammates and left were the good guys. I guess that just leaves us with the mulligrubbers!

Now, let's see, an opposing coach says a bunch of crap and completely dogs the Vols. I'm sure they have no recruiting motives. Coaches, players and university all stink, so why don't you do the right thing and come to our school. We be real good.

Reactions: memtownvol
After reading the "coaches" comments it sounds like they are mainly assistant coaches. They really don't sound like what a head coach would say.

Me after hearing the defense won the day at today's scrimmage🙈
This was probably the most alarming thing I’ve read about camp. Our defense is not going to be good once we line up with other SEC teams. I hope I’m surprised. Our offense was so bad last year I expect them to struggle big time with a new system. Our only hope it so hope we find a way to sling it early and keep a defense on their heels. I still think this team should make a bowl. We should be in the arena with Kentucky and South Carolina. Vandy better be a W with our out of conference. Pitt is going to be much bigger than we all
Want it to be. It’s a must win like that article said awhile back. Lose Pitt and he will already be behind the chains.

Some of these takes, I believe, were before Heupel added some depth through the portal. We do have the horses, at this point, to accomplish what he wants on the offensive side of the ball.

Really? No games have been played. We haven’t even set a starting QB. So how does anyone know anything other than whatever you want to make up in your head?

I didn't see any any game or season predictions in the statements cited. Did you?

I hope I’m surprised but from what I’ve seen unfold on saturdays the past few years, We had no dudes out there. I hope we are capable and they are sufficient for 6 Wins
Having depth and performance is two different things. If you want to go on the performance on the field the last couple of years Tennessee will win 4 to 5 games. Everything is a mystery but we do have depth on the dline.

Anonymous is so chicken @#$! It's a all made up if you can't put your name on it, but some folks like to hear from anonymous he can say anything they want!!!!GBO!!!!!!

hmmmm...

Anonymous coaches vs anonymous posters. Who are we to believe?

What these coaches said is not concerning.

What is concerning is that what they said is what everyone who isn't a Tennessee fan is saying about Tennessee.

But, these media people are never right anyway.

Booger McFarland predicts UT season: "Abysmal"
Hahahaha. Yeah the media is always wrong when they say bad things about your team. Everyone forgets when they were exactly right

Reactions: 08Vol and Doberman

VN Store

Back