What Non-Freshmen Players Do You Expect to Make the Biggest Leap on Defense?

D Line is key. Like others said OBrien, and Vereen. But I would like to see the second string guys surprise and be able to give the starters some breathers so we aren't worn down by the 4th quarter on D. We need to have at least an 8 man rotation on D line.

Kahlil Mac-Attack

umm3.gif

Seriously?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yes. He will recruit enough players to be the biggest difference maker on defense. Hes also a non freshmen so my answer is valid under the thrEads premise. Did you think I thought he was an incoming freshmen this year? You stupid if you thought that.

He and Cherry will be the biggest difference makers this season. And I know the thread title specified defense, but I can't wait to see Preston Williams abuse OU's DBs in Norman.

All 3 are 2015 recruits and therefore won't be on the 2014 roster/ available for the 2014 season. Next year's game vs OU, the first opportunity Preston will have to play against them, is in Knoxville.

Pardon if I missed some sarcasm or something. If not, happy to help with the correct timeline. 😊

Hopefully the strongest guy on the team - Owen Williams #58 DL a transfer from Butler College in Kansas

I want to say Dan O'Brian. Dude was a Top 100, borderline 5 star recruit. He's arguably our most important player this year. Really need him to blow it up this year.

I am with you, if he and saus could supply the beef up front, our D could be a surprise.

If I could pick 4 players to be great this year on defense it would be the DE's (Maggitt and Vereen) and the CB's ( Sutton and ???). Because if those 4 positions play really well then we will have basically taken away the passing game. At that point stopping even a good running team shouldn't be to hard.

Yes. He will recruit enough players to be the biggest difference maker on defense. Hes also a non freshmen so my answer is valid under the thrEads premise. Did you think I thought he was an incoming freshmen this year? You stupid if you thought that.

It may be valid.....doesn't mean it ain't ignint. Anyone with a IQ higher than potato salad knew what was implied in the thread title, you just decided to be "that guy". Bless your heart.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back