What Jerry Mack said about our running backs potential (Good Read)

And I figured he would say...'we suck, I got nothing to work with!' Seriously, there's plenty of talent in that RB room. Compared to Rice, he's probably thinking he's in RB heaven.

And after his RB room goes against Bama, UGA, and UF he may wish he was back at Rice (I sure hope not but after all these years of misery it's hard to be optimistic).

Beckwith could be really, really good with this philosophy. I'm not sure he's going to fake anyone out of their shoes... but he could probably play any of 4 positions at any time. He runs with both power and speed. He has the size to be a very effective blocker.

Sounds like coach aint playing the arm tackle game. He specifically spoke on breaking arm tackles.
While we lost some good talent, RB is the one position where I think we still have SEC talent. We may be a little shy on experience, but all positions will be learning in the new offensive system.

B.Y.O.B.

tenor.gif

Does Kamara have any college eligibility left?
He didn't get to use much of what he had while he was here.
Thanks, Butch.
Once my professional career is finished, I will return to VolNation for my senior year......there should still be a little tread on the tires, and I will light the bammers up like a .50 cigar

I wouldn't expect him to say anything else... however I liked the way Small ran the ball last year. Honestly I think we've got a pretty solid RB room
Some new coaches are fairly honest about what they have when they take over a new team. I remember when Majors came to Atlanta before his first season back home as the new head coach. He was asked about his team and he responded with something like this, Well we are jot very big , but we are SLOW. It turned out he was right on with his statement. In many ways, it is smart for a new coach to not praise what he has seen during the short period after he takes the new job.

In the case of last years Freshmen, I am not sure anyone knows if the talent is good or bad. Covid set everything back and there was a number of times when practices were called off, even during the Summer and Fall workouts that 15-20 players could not practice because fo Covid or isolation because of exposure to Covid.

And I figured he would say...'we suck, I got nothing to work with!' Seriously, there's plenty of talent in that RB room. Compared to Rice, he's probably thinking he's in RB heaven.

There is not a single libtard in the whole bunch.

VN Store

Back