What is your favorite....

favorite article of clothing has to be my Power T orange hat, it is worn out, but I wear it everywhere.

Favorite memorabilia has to be my checkerboard end zone piece of turf from Neyland when we had artiticial turf or my basketball signed by the entire basketball team from this year.

favorite is a t-shirt that says 'today i will give my all to tennessee' we generally seem to win with that; my least favorite is a pair of boxers, very bad luck, i'd throw them away but can't seem to find it in me to do it

favorite is a t-shirt that says 'today i will give my all to tennessee' we generally seem to win with that; my least favorite is a pair of boxers, very bad luck, i'd throw them away but can't seem to find it in me to do it

for the sake of UT sports you need to burn them

The t-shirt that the blonde girl in that one avatar (can't remember whose) is wearing. I'd really like to have that shirt. Would certainly be willing to take it right off... er... from her.

My favorite is a Tennessee cap that is orange except the front which is white with an orange POWER T!!!

Mine is a tan Tennessee nike baseball cap...Had it for years....tattered and torn but wear it with pride.

The clothing changes from year to year.

But my favorite memorabilia is

1. a John Ward signed framed print poster personalized with "It's football time in Tennessee", and

2. a Will Overstreet drinking cup I acquired at some home game years ago (you know the one's with a straw in the helmet). When I have a Vol party for a game and I think about it I break out "the Will Overstreet" and let him watch the game too. He's never seen the Vols lose.

I got this pair of underwear that has UT RULES written all over it. And in the front Nick Saban's body is under the slit. When I pee I laugh because it describes him. He has a weird head i'll put it that way.

I have a pair (actually 2) of pants that I dyed orange. they are just plain white painters pants, but the RIT dye I found was perfect UT orange. pretty comfy too.

my UT sweatshirt, the misses got me for my birthday last year. boring answer? yes. comfortable sweatshirt? absolutely.

In now way am I a VOLS fan but I would love to have the shirt off the girl in UT IE 95's avatar

VN Store

Back