What is wrong with Kentucky Basketball?

Too bad he wasn't given the opportunity to move a few rows down where there were enough empty seats that he wouldn't have blocked anyone's view or just set it in the empty seats beside him. The other thing is his sign doesn't name Calipari, it could have been about anyone.

iu
The people behind are trying to cover up their faces, I think they are having an affair 😂

Reactions: Volfan1000
Too bad he wasn't given the opportunity to move a few rows down where there were enough empty seats that he wouldn't have blocked anyone's view or just set it in the empty seats beside him. The other thing is his sign doesn't name Calipari, it could have been about anyone.

iu
I just read the fan’s account when I went back in the thread (I knew someone would have the scoop lol) and that is insane that they did that.. wow

iu
😂 he could’ve said ‘this was a message to my ex wife, I thought she would be watching, just to see what they said 😂

I be will truly surprised if the Kitties don't send Cal on to Texas.

Hope they keep him for another 8-10 years.

Someone has to mine that coal in late March

These are the recruiting rankings that Kentucky has had in those 8 seasons:
2015-1
2016-2
2017-2
2018-2
2019-2
2020-1
2021-2
2022-5

I think it should be fair to expect at least one final four appearance over that stretch.

Reactions: Pennheel
Ok… sure
Yeah you’re right, the greatest program in the history of the sport, which brought in a top-two recruiting class every year from 2015-2021 shouldn’t be expected to land a top seed or make a final four over that same stretch.

Yeah you’re right, the greatest program in the history of the sport, which brought in a top-two recruiting class every year from 2015-2021 shouldn’t be expected to land a top seed or make a final four over that same stretch.
Went from an XP to a Justin Tucker 57 yard FG in just three months

I be will truly surprised if the Kitties don't send Cal on to Texas.

Hope they keep him for another 8-10 years.

Someone has to mine that coal in late March

Texas gonna have to make the interim the head coach after his coaching this year, at least for a couple of years anyway.

Went from an XP to a Justin Tucker 57 yard FG in just three months
At what point is it fair for Ky fans to criticize Cal? I mean 15 first round picks in the past 7 seven years, but nothing to show for it. How far should they go this year? Clearly they should wipe the floor with Providence right? I mean the Friars best player is a guy who couldn’t get onto the floor at Ky because Cal thought he wasn’t good enough. Then poor K-State doesn’t have anywhere near the talent of mighty Kentucky. So is it fair ti criticize Cal for anything short of a sweet 16 appearance?

VN Store

Back