What Is Tulsi Gabbard Suggesting About The United States?

Meh, plenty of US leaders have cozied up with folks that didn't pan out in the human rights arena in the long run.

But they don't take secret visits abroad and then defend someone after he gases innocent civilians.

Gabbard doesn't even deserve to be in congress.

Are you feeling like arguing tonight?

I was going to ask you the same thing. You've pretty much shitted on two threads or comments I've made thus far today.
The request for a 30 minute Cliff notes version of the WWI video was one thing, and now this. I'm sure you have 30 minutes to considering how many posts you have in here since 2012.

I was going to ask you the same thing. You've pretty much shitted on two threads or comments I've made thus far today.
The request for a 30 minute Cliff notes version of the WWI video was one thing, and now this. I'm sure you have 30 minutes to considering how many posts you have in here since 2012.

Velo decided to give an "lol" to her declaring a candidacy for POTUS. I asked what specifically made it a laughing matter.

Don't go off on me for asking why someone would laugh at her declaring to run.

Velo decided to give an "lol" to her declaring a candidacy for POTUS. I asked what specifically made it a laughing matter.

Don't go off on me for asking why someone would laugh at her declaring to run.
My bad, I thought you were going off on me for whatever reason in that instance.

Carry on...

The only reason the Russians were engaging al Qaeda was to prop up Assad, but anyway.
I don't think that anyone is disputing that. The reason why Assad is important for the Russians is because he gives them access to a strategically important port at Tartus and also provides them the ability to counter any unbalanced ambitions by the Western powers.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Dwrs56OUYAAY0AV.jpg

VN Store

Back