What is the DC doing??

maxxx

Im sick of this crap. Our defense is thin, and they were banged up and tired. Why cant some of our young talent see the field for a series or two, when we desperately need to get our starters a blow?? Are they trying to save redshirt seasons? We have to have a DL or DB that can play. We need to see if the younger guys can make plays.

Reactions: VolForLife83
Im sick of this crap. Our defense is thin, and they were banged up and tired. Why cant some of our young talent see the field for a series or two, when we desperately need to get our starters a blow?? Are they trying to save redshirt seasons? We have to have a DL or DB that can play. We need to see if the younger guys can make plays.
You realize we won don’t you. Love it when our fans cant just enjoy a win.

Wait what are we getting our starters again?

You realize we won don’t you. Love it when our fans cant just enjoy a win.
yes we did praise josh and hooker. But our defense still looks pretty bad this game. Crazy thing is we have looked ok most of the year. I think we will fix it.

Playing the hand he was dealt.

IMHO, they should go aggressive on every down and stop trying to play zone or soft coverage. But they need more speed at CB and guys who can lockdown WR's.

It was ugly but a win. You just saw two trains passing in the night. UT is ascending and UK is going back to being UK. If you'll remember... they lost A LOT of games during the Fulmer era that were close but they couldn't close the deal.

Where did I say the defense played well.
I said enjoy the win without having a meltdown.

I guess is didn’t see the post as a meltdown. It’s a legit question that should be asked despite winning.

Props to those guys for holding up at the end of the game after defending almost 100 snaps.

Reactions: jes
Sorry, but so far Heupel can't recruit worth a damn. We need more players on defense!

I guess is didn’t see the post as a meltdown. It’s a legit question that should be asked despite winning.

Props to those guys for holding up at the end of the game after defending almost 100 snaps.
Guess I felt like starting a post as “I’m sick of this crap” as sort of extreme.

Actually some of the young guys were in there in the 3rd Qtr after the Pick6. Terry, slaughter, Hadden, etc. were all in there. It may have helped the def coming up with stops in 4th Qtr.

Wow! Just wow! No doubt defense needs help but to condemn a coach as being a crap recruiter before his 1st class has even been signed is laughable at best!
yes, at BEST, it is laughable
at WORST, it's nm

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back