What is really going on with Trump's taxes?

Well, you know the old saying: "If you always tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything". Since Bidens memory is failing, he's in deep poo.
He can say anything about anything and they will be able to go back over 50 years and find a clip where he supported their side.

Reactions: AM64
You keep moving the goalposts, initially you said that she 'bailed them out'. But sure, let's play. She wasn't the 'VP of the US' (not that it makes any difference) when she tweeted support for a fund to help disenfranchised people make bail. I cited the funds director stating she had nothing to do with nor did she know who specifically would be the beneficiary of those funds. What don't you grasp about that?

It's hilarious the depths at which some people need to twist and conflate in order to internally justify thier outrage.
LOL

lol...Is that what Trump told you?
Trump has been a well documented liar his whole life. Not even comparable

Biden is a serial plagiarizer all the way back to his college days? Biden destroyed a mans life by lying about how his wife died. He lied about being arrested seeing Nelson Mandela. He lied about being on full scholarship in Law school and where he placed in his class. Biden lied about being a civil rights activist.

I could go on and on with his lies and every dam one of them are verifiable all the way back to before he was in congress.

Biden is a serial plagiarizer all the way back to his college days? Biden destroyed a mans life by lying about how his wife died. He lied about being arrested seeing Nelson Mandela. He lied about being on full scholarship in Law school and where he placed in his class. Biden lied about being a civil rights activist.

I could go on and on with his lies and every dam one of them are verifiable all the way back to before he was in congress.

Trump's history of dishonesty is every bit as long and distinguished as Joe's.

VN Store

Back