What is going on with Georgia fans?

You think they are bad this year. Wait till next year with this cakewalk to the playoffs. They literally play no one until us at the end of the year, but I am sure they will say that have the strongest SOS.

UT MARTIN
BALL STATE
SOUTH CAROLINA
UAB
@Auburn
KENTUCKY
@Vanderbilt
Florida (Jacksonville)
MISSOURI
OLE MISS
@UT
@Georgia Tech

You think they are bad this year. Wait till next year with this cakewalk to the playoffs. They literally play no one until us at the end of the year, but I am sure they will say that have the strongest SOS.

UT MARTIN
BALL STATE
SOUTH CAROLINA
UAB
@Auburn
KENTUCKY
@Vanderbilt
Florida (Jacksonville)
MISSOURI
OLE MISS
@UT
@Georgia Tech
They were supposed to play Oklahoma the first game next year just like we were in 2024 and the SEC made us both cancel :(. Unsurprisingly, Bama was allowed to keep their series with Texas. Have we ever replaced our game with OU on the 2024 schedule?

I think alot of it is societal now. Whoever is on top is going to be insufferable. I read a story about Woody Hayes yesterday and the whole episode of him being fired for swinging on the Clemson player. I had forgot how he had turned down multiple raises because he didn't want people to think he coached for money and how he never apologized for the incident. That's the generation I was raised by so all of the running of the mouths and look at me crap turns my stomach. Arguing what fanbase acts worse on Twitter these days is like arguing what the cleaner end of a turd is.

Reactions: CJBlaze
I think alot of it is societal now. Whoever is on top is going to be insufferable. I read a story about Woody Hayes yesterday and the whole episode of him being fired for swinging on the Clemson player. I had forgot how he had turned down multiple raises because he didn't want people to think he coached for money and how he never apologized for the incident. That's the generation I was raised by so all of the running of the mouths and look at me crap turns my stomach. Arguing what fanbase acts worse on Twitter these days is like arguing what the cleaner end of a turd is.
How old are you?

I heard a rumor that there was a thread about tennessee fans thinking that georgia fans are always thinking about tennessee and I just had to come, be witness and voluntarily contribute to the irony.
Happy Holidays Everybody🎄

I heard a rumor that there was a thread about tennessee fans thinking that georgia fans are always thinking about tennessee and I just had to come, be witness and voluntarily contribute to the irony.
Did you by chance see this rumor on twitter?? Heard we were in their mentions a lot. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: mpfvol
The irony of a bunch of Georgia fans joining a Tennessee board, when you're allegedly not worried what Tennessee fans think?

Tennessee football #6
Tennessee basketball #7
Tennessee baseball pre season #2
LadyVols softball #19

I’m beginning to understand the hate.

It's that LadyVols softball ranking that has UGA fans eaten up with envy.
I get it.
We’re coming on strong in everything.
We will be enjoying Tennessee victories year round while you’re counting the days until the next football season. The weak east your university has enjoyed in football is just about over. And you’re scared to death about it. That’s why you’re here now.
(assuming it’s actually your university and you’re not just picking laundry to pull for because the rest of your life is trash)

Until recently Ga still required a blood test to get married.
And it took a lawsuit to end that practice.
I believe Alabama still requires it.
in Tennessee we know not to have sex with our sisters.

Edit: except for Joedawg33. But he lives in Georgia

UT MARTIN
BALL STATE
SOUTH CAROLINA
UAB
@Auburn
KENTUCKY
@Vanderbilt
Florida (Jacksonville)
MISSOURI
OLE MISS
@UT
@Georgia Tech

Won't matter, they will win the East with that pathetic schedule and be back in the SECCG.....and the playoff. Can you even fathom playing for/winning 3 NCs in a row? Not even Alabama has had a run like that insanity. That's what CFB will be looking at if they win it all this year. Somebody has to end this thing.

Until recently Ga still required a blood test to get married.
And it took a lawsuit to end that practice.
I believe Alabama still requires it.
in Tennessee we know not to have sex with our sisters.

Edit: except for Joedawg33. But he lives in Georgia
That's why I moved to Georgia, these inbred rednecks don't judge me for that 👀🤣

Won't matter, they will win the East with that pathetic schedule and be back in the SECCG.....and the playoff. Can you even fathom playing for/winning 3 NCs in a row? Not even Alabama has had a run like that insanity. That's what CFB will be looking at if they win it all this year. Somebody has to end this thing.

It won’t be so easy to get through us at home next year. We win the East.

Let’s let them get through 2 before we give them 3.

Reactions: 1989Vol

UT MARTIN
BALL STATE
SOUTH CAROLINA
UAB
@Auburn
KENTUCKY
@Vanderbilt
Florida (Jacksonville)
MISSOURI
OLE MISS
@UT
@Georgia Tech

Everything is a cakewalk when you're the best team.

Even when we played the so-called #1 team (Vols), it was a cakewalk, why? because Georgia is the best team.

When violence is unleashed on Ohio State and Michigan on National TV, you're gonna say, "Georgia didn't play anybody, it was a cakewalk!" Why? because Georgia is the best team.

Georgia was the best team last year.

Georgia is the best team this year.

Georgia will be the best team next year.

3.gif

Well, it won't come from the Little Ten in the playoffs this year, that I can tell you.

Your only hope is Bama finds a QB and is able to compete with Georgia next year.

It won’t be so easy to get through us at home next year. We win the East.

But friend, that defense...

Also, looks like almost all your major weapons will be gone on offense.

You can't expect CJH to replicate this season, maybe once Iamaleava develops in a couple years.

Everything is a cakewalk when you're the best team.

Even when we played the so-called #1 team (Vols), it was a cakewalk, why? because Georgia is the best team.

When violence is unleashed on Ohio State and Michigan on National TV, you're gonna say, "Georgia didn't play anybody, it was a cakewalk!" Why? because Georgia is the best team.

Georgia was the best team last year.

Georgia is the best team this year.

Georgia will be the best team next year.

View attachment 522835
Bro, as a fellow Dawg fan I say this with the utmost respect and dignity…STFU AND GTFO! YOU ARE EXHAUSTING AND EVEN THOUGH I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, ITS F’ING ANNOYING TO SEE YOUR POSTS!

VN Store

Back