What is going on with Georgia fans?

That is only one of many metrics. It's the others that have theme so constantly ruffled.
I think you're having a hard time with admitting that what Kirby has done for Georgia is quite amazing for Georgia fan. To play for two national titles in the last four years is amazing for any team. To potentially win 12 games again this season to go with the other three that he's already done which would give him four in the seven years that he has been the coach is quite amazing. To potentially play for a third national championship this year is quite amazing. To continually have top five or in fact top three recruiting classes every year is quite amazing. So Georgia fans don't have a problem with the university of Tennessee they have a problem with those fans ignoring this recent success. Rome wasn't built in a day and Tennessee will not be back at the top of the heap in one year or two under CJH. Kirby did inherit a good base from Richt no doubt. As much as it may be hated by Tennessee what Kirby is doing is exactly what Sabin did it at Bama. You have to be in it to win it as they say and he has consistently put Georgia in the mix.
Even though Richt was a great coach and highly respected Georgia could never break through and we always seem to have that game or two each year that would set us back or we would run into an unbeatable Alabama team etc.
What Tennessee is experiencing right now is what Georgia fans experienced under Mark Richt and that is being very good or at least very improved but not quite good enough to break through because there may be one better team out there or because you totally have one game like South Carolina. So the feelings Tennessee fans are experiencing now or what Georgia fans experienced many years before Kirby Smart. I think Richt had ten 10 win seasons out of 15.
So Georgia doesn't have a problem with Tennessee it's that they get very frustrated after experiencing year after year what you are this year. Frustrates Georgia fans is when Tennessee fans degrade and minimize what Kirby Smart has done for their program. I think most of you would be very upset if UGA fans were attacking Josh Heupel. Like it or not Kirby has built something special and maybe CJH do the same for Tennessee or will he be another Mark Richt? Only time will tell

I think you're having a hard time with admitting that what Kirby has done for Georgia is quite amazing for Georgia fan. To play for two national titles in the last four years is amazing for any team. To potentially win 12 games again this season to go with the other three that he's already done which would give him four in the seven years that he has been the coach is quite amazing. To potentially play for a third national championship this year is quite amazing. To continually have top five or in fact top three recruiting classes every year is quite amazing. So Georgia fans don't have a problem with the university of Tennessee they have a problem with those fans ignoring this recent success. Rome wasn't built in a day and Tennessee will not be back at the top of the heap in one year or two under CJH. Kirby did inherit a good base from Richt no doubt. As much as it may be hated by Tennessee what Kirby is doing is exactly what Sabin did it at Bama. You have to be in it to win it as they say and he has consistently put Georgia in the mix.
Even though Richt was a great coach and highly respected Georgia could never break through and we always seem to have that game or two each year that would set us back or we would run into an unbeatable Alabama team etc.
What Tennessee is experiencing right now is what Georgia fans experienced under Mark Richt and that is being very good or at least very improved but not quite good enough to break through because there may be one better team out there or because you totally have one game like South Carolina. So the feelings Tennessee fans are experiencing now or what Georgia fans experienced many years before Kirby Smart. I think Richt had ten 10 win seasons out of 15.
So Georgia doesn't have a problem with Tennessee it's that they get very frustrated after experiencing year after year what you are this year. Frustrates Georgia fans is when Tennessee fans degrade and minimize what Kirby Smart has done for their program. I think most of you would be very upset if UGA fans were attacking Josh Heupel. Like it or not Kirby has built something special and maybe CJH do the same for Tennessee or will he be another Mark Richt? Only time will tell
Fan bases use what they have. The early knock on Kirby was he couldn't manage QBs, he couldn't develop talent, he couldn't win the big game. One by one those arguments have eroded and proven untrue so other fanbases can't use them. So what's left? "UGA only beat Missouri by X or our team played team X better than UGA did." Now, according to some here it's devolved into "Georgia doesn't have the pagentary of our team" or "at least we wear orange." Again, fan bases use what they have.

I'll ask around to the many UGA fans I know to see where Tennessee's pageantry ranks among their concerns.
You’ll have to wait until noon because most Ga fans aren’t up until then. Number one task then is to get to the mail box and get their Govt check then to the liquor store and use their food stamp card. Then wait for the meth dealer to make his rounds. Full day for most GA fans. Must be exhausting.

This right here. They were pissed when the national media narrative (Jordan Rogers, Rick Neuheisel, et al.) said if a rematch was played on a neutral field then UT would win. Obviously, that argument is moot now and they are proud of it.
I can't imagine UGA fans put any more stock into the opinions of the talking heads than TN fans do. I don't care what Neuheisel thinks. Just like I didn't care when every panel member on Game Day predicted the Vols would win in Athens. If you watch and listen enough, you'll realize those guys aren't any better than anyone else in predicting what's going to happen.

Reactions: PADAWG
Honestly I think it's just them enjoying talking trash to a rival, especially a rival who has the fanbase we do. We get worked up VERY easily as you can see from all the posts about firing people after the game the other night and how we suck again. They probably just think it's funny? We trolled Bama HARD after beating them so Georgia is just enjoying their run.

Honestly I think it's just them enjoying talking trash to a rival, especially a rival who has the fanbase we do. We get worked up VERY easily as you can see from all the posts about firing people after the game the other night and how we suck again. They probably just think it's funny? We trolled Bama HARD after beating them so Georgia is just enjoying their run.

Facebook video and Twitter feeds were nothing but Vol fans trolling Alabama. Glad someone gets it.

Reactions: livefaith
Butthurt?😂 Nah, your trolls were just relentless. We have a national title in baseball. Y’all don’t. Plenty of examples. Before 1998, your next earliest title was in the 1960s, correct?

As for not winning this year, go make you some money in Vegas and bet on it. National consensus is that we are the heads on favorite to win it.

And it’s 3 titles, not 2.
Trolls? Yet here you are on a Tennessee board 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Goid grief, you all are so silly you can't even see the irony. Nobody cares about your team but you all, and you guys can't stand it.

Reactions: VolInNW
I can't imagine UGA fans put any more stock into the opinions of the talking heads than TN fans do. I don't care what Neuheisel thinks. Just like I didn't care when every panel member on Game Day predicted the Vols would win in Athens. If you watch and listen enough, you'll realize those guys aren't any better than anyone else in predicting what's going to happen.
And a lot of times, they are just parroting something that a producer told them to say during the pre-show production meeting.

Trolls? Yet here you are on a Tennessee board 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Goid grief, you all are so silly you can't even see the irony. Nobody cares about your team but you all, and you guys can't stand it.

Big difference, dude. Learn it. I’m not here bagging on you for losing or anything like that. Your fans invaded our feeds and groups talking endless trash and then after claimed you’d win on a neutral field. Big difference.

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
Because most people were talking s**t on here after the Georgia game. They can.

Reactions: OklahomaDawg
What we're experiencing this year? We experienced it many years in the 80's and every year in the 90's except '98. We experienced several years in the 2000's. It's only during the last 15 years that we haven't experienced it on a regular basis.
Fulmer won a NC at TN only to have fans screaming for his head the first time he had a 3 loss season.
I have no problem admitting Kirby has done a great job at GA, as did Mark Richt. Don't fall into the trap of believing that because Kirby did it one year and Richt did it zero that there is some great difference between the two.
GA has experienced over the past several years what TN experienced in the 90's. Enjoy the ride, it will be over before you know it. But that is what makes the next ride so thrilling. There is no way TN fans could have enjoyed this season as much as they have without the crappy years. I 100% believe that TN fans have enjoyed TN's season more than GA fans have enjoyed GA's season, and ultimately isn't that what it's all about.

Reactions: joevol33
Big difference, dude. Learn it. I’m not here bagging on you for losing or anything like that. Your fans invaded our feeds and groups talking endless trash and then after claimed you’d win on a neutral field. Big difference.
Not a big difference. Maybe you didn't, but others have. You're literally on a Tennessee board, crying about what Tennessee fans are saying. I get you guts can't comprehend that, because you think you're a dynasty, and barking at people is intimidating 🤣

Reactions: Volz4lif3
You ever noticed other teams don't pull this kind of number with everything that was at stake last night? I mean other contending teams might lose by a field goal or a blown call, but nothing like this.
Of course we weren’t even supposed to be there in that position this year. The season before last we went 3-7 and we lost 40 players off that fairly talented team. To even be in the position we were in is insane. Heupel has raised everyone’s expectations very quickly and that’s great but talent-wise we simply aren’t one of the 4 best in the country. We’re not even close if you look at that blue chip ratio chart. 15 teams are on that chart and we aren’t one of them. It was a disappointing loss for sure and the worst part is losing Hooker but, on paper, we shouldn’t have been there so as long as we beat Vandy this year is still a great year.

And is we have an 80+ post thread talking about uga. And we talk about Kirby and a rematch on a neutral field in about every other thread. Not sure why we’re criticizing other message boards for talking about a rival.
Hold up bud, one of those stupid dawgs said Tennessee is not a rival.. comedy gold at its best.. so arrogant

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Not a big difference. Maybe you didn't, but others have. You're literally on a Tennessee board, crying about what Tennessee fans are saying. I get you guts can't comprehend that, because you think you're a dynasty, and barking at people is intimidating 🤣
No one is crying. It's all friendly trash talk among fan bases and every fan base engages in it. If you see it like that, you'll enjoy the banter. If you see it as something personal, you'll find yourself bent out of shape over something you have zero control over - like the outcome of a football game. Georgia isn't a dynasty but it's a good time to be a Dawg. I'm sure you see that.

Ok respectful post I can agree with most of everything you’ve said, hate to admit this but I’m a realist,

Tennessee doesn’t have the leadership to win against the brutal schedule the SEC is every week the locker room has to have seniors and juniors and some sophomores to have these type of battles, unfortunately this is new territory for Tennessee.

Because most people were talking s**t on here after the Georgia game. They can.
It is a free country, but you don't think we have a right to say anything to Georgia trolls coming here running their mouths? If there's Tennessee fans on their boards like they say, then those Tennessee fans deserve what they get. Same goes for them though, they're here on our board, so they can't cry about us making fun of Georgia.

No one is crying. It's all friendly trash talk among fan bases and every fan base engages in it. If you see it like that, you'll enjoy the banter. If you see it as something personal, you'll find yourself bent out of shape over something you have zero control over - like the outcome of a football game. Georgia isn't a dynasty but it's a good time to be a Dawg. I'm sure you see that.
I enjoy the trash talk. Heck, I live here, married to a Georgia fan, you should see my Facebook page. That said, I'm not on a Georgia board crying about Georgia fans saying bad stuff about us. That's the difference, if you're here, then you're gonna have to accept that some of us, especially me, is going to trash talk Georgia every day. I don't care if you won the game, still gonna do it👀

Reactions: Volz4lif3
I enjoy the trash talk. Heck, I live here, married to a Georgia fan, you should see my Facebook page. That said, I'm not on a Georgia board crying about Georgia fans saying bad stuff about us. That's the difference, if you're here, then you're gonna have to accept that some of us, especially me, is going to trash talk Georgia every day. I don't care if you won the game, still gonna do it👀
Well, if you married a Georgia fan you can't be all bad :)

VN Store

Back