What is going on with Georgia fans?

UTwild82

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.

What is up with their fixation on us? Every video I've watched. Every message board I've visited. Every comment on every story about us. No matter where, it's all the same thing. Bulldogs fans popping up out of the woodwork reveling in our loss.

Why? They're number 1. They beat us. But the fixation they have had on us since the week of our game with them is....weird. Bama is our rival and after a week or 2 they seemed to not care so much. Yet, here's Georgia just focused on us. Even more than South Carolina fans.

It's just weird.
Theyre obsessed. I think other fans just dont understand why we love UT so much. If you arent a part of it, you just dont know. I cant explain it. They know win or lose, UT fans will always be rabid and engaged.

It's just weird.

Get used to it. More to come until the end of the season. We choked.

Big time....For what was at stake it ranked up there with the 2001 SECCG. JMO
You ever noticed other teams don't pull this kind of number with everything that was at stake last night? I mean other contending teams might lose by a field goal or a blown call, but nothing like this.

Reactions: tdd
Big time....For what was at stake it ranked up there with the 2001 SECCG. JMO

Agree. I was @ that game and I saw a major choke job by Fulmer and Co. Last night was similar except we weren’t guaranteed a championship or playoff birth.

Reactions: loservol

It's just weird.
So you went to a rival team's message board to read what they are saying about your team and you wonder why THEY are so obsessed with YOUR team?

Agree. I was @ that game and I saw a major choke job by Fulmer and Co. Last night was similar except we weren’t guaranteed a championship or playoff birth.
Same here....Walked out telling my friends we just saw the end of UT as we've known it for a long time....I just didn't know it would last as long as it did/has..LOL

Reactions: vol94 and loservol

It's just weird.
Not weird at all. UGA fans have heard and read for a couple of weeks about how afraid they were at a potential rematch with Tennessee. This isn't weird, its quite predictable.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not weird at all. UGA fans have heard and read for a couple of weeks about how afraid they were at a potential rematch with Tennessee. This isn't weird, its quite predictable.

I have to agree with you here. Sadly I was one of those who were wrong only I wasn't one on here talking shiznik and lacked humility.

Because despite what happened last night, they see that the program is on the rise and they want us to fail. I have no issues admitting that I wanted Bama to win last seasons Natty game because I hated the fact that Georgia had made the right coaching hire and was dominant.

Reactions: BAMA-DAWG
This thread is rich after Vols fans doing the same to UK last week after Vandy. Perspective is something else. It's why people in society are easily conditioned and so easily led.

It feels a little weird getting likes by a poster named Hades.

Reactions: UTFanHades
I have to agree with you here. Sadly I was one of those who were wrong only I wasn't one on here talking shiznik and lacked humility.
This right here. They were pissed when the national media narrative (Jordan Rogers, Rick Neuheisel, et al.) said if a rematch was played on a neutral field then UT would win. Obviously, that argument is moot now and they are proud of it.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

VN Store

Back