What if we lose Thursday?

Vol Football is dead to me. I have ended my masochistic relationship with these losers. I feel clean and free again. Good luck suckers ( you are gonna need it).

What if Heupel rips off his face mask at game time and reveals himself to be Jeremy Pruitt in disguise?

What happens a few minutes later, when this Jeremy Pruitt rips off his facemask, and reveals himself to be Johnny Majors?

Victoria Secret has seriously lowered the bar, you've got a better chance than Bowling Green has of winning.

A loss would be catastrophic and probably a precursor of slipping to new and uncharted depths of rock bottom. As bad as Bowling Green is, it would be difficult for the most optimistic sunshine pumper to see a path to our season resulting in better than a 3-9 outcome.

It would be entirely @Mose Phillip's Watch fault for posting this.

Volnation would immediately divide into debate over whether Heupel should be fired before seasons end or if he deserves a mulligan year because Pruitt actually destroyed the program so severely.
Not sure if it gets much worse than Georgia State. Tennessee will never be allowed to forget that.

Reactions: Remy
What if Heupel rips off his face mask at game time and reveals himself to be Jeremy Pruitt in disguise?
What happens a few minutes later, when this Jeremy Pruitt rips off his facemask, and reveals himself to be Johnny Majors?
Coach Josh Heupel bears a passing resemblance to this fine gentleman. I'm good if he turns out to be him......
1926_Robert-R-Neyland-002_2.jpg

Witch Doctor say we win this one....Witch Doctor think this year be kinda like Derrick Dooleys last year. Offense pretty decent, defense cant stop a thing. ( not putting money on it)

BNL

Reactions: Elhanan
The fact that someone would start a post like this is just.....sad. It says a lot about BVS.

What happens if we lose Thursday?
We’ll still have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday left.
Can we move on now?

VN Store

Back