What if we lose Thursday?

Victoria Secret has seriously lowered the bar, you've got a better chance than Bowling Green has of winning.

A loss would be catastrophic and probably a precursor of slipping to new and uncharted depths of rock bottom. As bad as Bowling Green is, it would be difficult for the most optimistic sunshine pumper to see a path to our season resulting in better than a 3-9 outcome.

It would be entirely @Mose Phillip's Watch fault for posting this.

Volnation would immediately divide into debate over whether Heupel should be fired before seasons end or if he deserves a mulligan year because Pruitt actually destroyed the program so severely.
Ill go a step further and say if we lose to BG we wont win a game all year. BG isnt a cupecake, they are a full fledged 5 teir Wedding Cake that could feed 102,455.

Season over ?

No. But everyone should reassess where we are based on what the product placed on the field produced. In reality and in my head that is my goal every week this season. I've said it in previous threads, if Heupel were to lose every game this season, but the Vols were one of the least penalized teams in the SEC, the Vols statistically did not have a high rate of turnovers, played sound fundamental football without ever giving up, I'm NOT going to be calling for him to be fired end of this season. I can see a path where we win more games than many think we do, however I see a path where we don't win a game all season as well. It just depends what product is put on the field evey week, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: tbh
I did not sleep last night after reading this. Had thoughts of JG - pick 6s 4 straight possessions. Someone monitor this board leading up to the BG game to keep it clean.

LittleVol’s discussion board credibility would take a big hit 😏

There's no way we lose to BGS.

But some years back, Ohio State lost to a very mediocre Virginia Tech team. By 2 tds if I remember...
They ended the season as National Champions.

It's a long season is what I'm getting at. But to lose to Bowling Green...there's just no excuse. And I don't think you could hold that against me😌

Reactions: VAVol85
Just a reminder we were a +26 point favorite

Attachments

• 4201F3BF-9A46-4C9D-AB54-ECD753BD91BB.png
    4201F3BF-9A46-4C9D-AB54-ECD753BD91BB.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 35
Georgia State says hello. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING….is possible. The season wouldn’t be over, it would just be that much longer. VolNation would have to go in on a group discount package to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I long for the days when our fan base remembered how to fan.

This isn't how you do it.
I agree.. Seems it's not about the young men, the colors and the university.. A player is a number only and stats rule it seems.. Here's to a successful season.. However that means to each of us. GoVols!

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
There's no way we lose to BGS.

But some years back, Ohio State lost to a very mediocre Virginia Tech team. By 2 tds if I remember...
They ended the season as National Champions.

It's a long season is what I'm getting at. But to lose to Bowling Green...there's just no excuse. And I don't think you could hold that against me😌
That VT game was in Columbus! I am sure Buckeye nation had a meltdown.

Losing to BGSU would just mean the Vols would have to knock off Georgia or Bama to hit that 10-2 mark!

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back