What if NCAA stops our playoff bid (Bye week special)

volmandu

Since its bye week and we do not get much updates, lets talk hypothetical :

What if TN goes 11-1 (possible) or 12-0 and is being considered for playoff berth. The NCAA hammer comes and says TN impose a bowl ban ? How mad would Volnation be ?

I know too many ifs and what ifs here but knowing our luck ... umm

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

What if TN goes 11-1 (possible) or 12-0 and is being considered for playoff berth. The NCAA hammer comes and says TN impose a bowl ban ? How mad would Volnation be ?

I would hope Danny White and Greg Sankey would tell them to take a long walk off a short pier.

It will never happen

I would rather enjoy what has happened thus far this season than think of what ifs that are doom and gloom. The only what if I will consider is that "IF" we beat Bama and break that streak I will consider this the most successful season in a very long time!

if the 12 game playoff was this year we might stand a chance of getting in but we don't make a 4 team cut this year....I love this team but I just don't see us beating Ga or the Gumps....Lawd I hope I have to eat these words!!!!

Reactions: onevol74

That would never happen in a million years.

if the 12 game playoff was this year we might stand a chance of getting in but we don't make a 4 team cut this year....I love this team but I just don't see us beating Ga or the Gumps....Lawd I hope I have to eat these words!!!!

11-1 with the lone loss coming to Georgia would put us firmly in the CFP conversation. We would probably need Georgia to win the SECCG however.

I understand your purpose. Just the same, I prefer to think, "What If The NCAA Announces All Potential Penalties Against The UT Are Dropped. And Considered Irrelevant And Void?

You worry too much. Not worth even speculating about.

I think I heard someone say something he UT has yet to respond in writing to any allegations so no ruling can be made until the end of the season.

If this team goes 11-1 i personally wont give a ....
Because big things will start happening on Rocky Top.

If CJH is that good of a coach we should be thankful for whatever situation put him hear and know the level of talent he has to work with is fixing get much better.

Future look at Danny White having that heupothetical conversation:

4564A3BB-612C-451D-8BC4-4C09E48862FF.gif

The NCAA does not have any involvement in the Playoffs. The Playoffs are managed by the FBS conferences.

Sorry but I have enough real problems, I don't need imaginary ones.

B59336B3-6FE4-437C-A802-4B53D9920179.gif

VN Store

Back