What he said!!

Thanks for posting this. I agree with his comments. Glad to see someone in the media calling out the terrible officiating. The fact that when people in the booth saw who the officiating crew was going to be they knew there were going to be problems is very telling and inexcusable

On a side note I can't find the detailed video of the Warren replay. All the good close ups that aired during the game don't seem to be available. I wish that I would've recorded it.

He has to be fair and balanced, totally unbiased - so he is not going to pick a side - much of what he said was very telling and unfortunately he is about the only one saying it.

One of my favorites behind a mic. He's normally pretty straight up.

Reactions: Vol in
He posted a video from behind the end zone of the ball going just over Tillman’s fingertips. It’s heartbreaking how close we were.

For all the "I don't see the big deal. This happens all the time" folks. This guy gives an honest assessment and EARLY in his discussion he shows a video of his stroll from the end zone to the sidelines then SAYS he spent several minutes chatting around midfield with players, coaches, etc WHILE there was time still on the clock.

He says, "In no way should this be possible...."

Does this sound like just another SEC game where fans get a little rowdy?

This guy's totally there, seeing it, getting it that the refs suck but he's also 100% telling you that this is completely weird, wrong, and shouldn't happen that he's wandering around the field like he was.

STOP saying this was just another SEC Saturday. It wasn't. Even a guy completely being unbiased about why it happened says what did happen was well off the rails from normal.

Reactions: tbh
And our illustrious Knoxville media didn’t even ask Keupel about the flops.

Josh Pate and Late Kick on YouTube are amazing, I watch/listen to every show. Even when he is critical of a team he is fair and level-headed, which is what you would hope from everyone

Reactions: murfreesboro_vol
Iowa threw trash on the field THE SAME DAY!!! The jaguars did it the day after, and the bills did it on monday!!! But Tennessee fans are toxic and theyre the worst

Pate is the best... he's pretty objective on most things. That entire game was a joke. I had no problem with Lane Kiffin before that game, but now I know he's a trash coach and any program he's leading will be a trash program. A grown man goading the student section of an opponent... he should be fined for that.

Josh Pate and Late Kick on YouTube are amazing, I watch/listen to every show. Even when he is critical of a team he is fair and level-headed, which is what you would hope from everyone
I had not heard him before last week, but I think he approaches the game with out bias or preconceived impressions. I like what I have seen from in the last two weeks.

Reactions: Falcons02

VN Store

Back