What Grade Would You Give The 2019-2020 LadyVols And Coach Harper?

What Grade Would You Give Coach Harper And The 2019-2020 LadyVols?

• A+

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • A

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • A-

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • B+

Votes: 23 15.1%
  • B

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • B-

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • C+

• C

• C-

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • D or F

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Tennesseefan2019

ALL LIVES MATTER!
Since the season is now over what grade would you give Coach Harper and the 2019-2020 LadyVols? Coach Harper and the 2019-2020 LadyVols dealt with youth and injuries along with putting in a new system and they got 20 wins and I give them a B.

A. We beat UK on the road and UF in our house. That's gives any season a passing grade. But, I am 100% convinced that we were about to run the table in the SECT and NCAATs. So, they cu our greatest season off short. I'll never believe otherwise ... and it feels great!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
A. We beat UK on the road and UF in our house. That's gives any season a passing grade. But, I am 100% convinced that we were about to run the table in the SECT and NCAATs. So, they cu our greatest season off short. I'll never believe otherwise ... and it feels great!
Wrong sport, Sparky. This is the women's program.

A freaking B!!!!!!?????

WTF are ya'll talking about? This program is truly dead if this past years' performance was a ****ing B.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I saw a program that moved forward in a realistic way. It wasn't going to be a final four season or maybe not an elite 8....but this was not the same team that Holly left Kellie. They were better and that's all you could ask for at this point. I give her an A based on that and the fact that a regression was avoided with an entirely different staff and a "get to know them" year.

A freaking B!!!!!!?????

WTF are ya'll talking about? This program is truly dead if this past years' performance was a ****ing B.

I think the B is more about Harper and less about the team's overall body of work. The question, however, asks people to grade both.

I don't want to give one grade because there are things that need improving and their grade is lower than the average. I do want to say this years team exceeded my expectations by quite a bit given everything that happened the past seasons. No need lamenting something I could not change. Instead, I choose to be excited for next season. Assuming everyone improves, we should field a team that can shoot and rebound with anyone. A team that is mentally tougher but physical when they need to be.

Reactions: Bret178
All together I gave them a c+....

Coach Kellie could have helped the offense with a few designed plays, and the turnovers by the team was just ridiculously ridiculous.....

Hopefully, next season the team will be better...If not, some on this board can really go full attack mode.

A facsimile of Darth not agreeing with a post from Coach Jumper...
giphy.gif

All together I gave them a c+....

Coach Kellie could have helped the offense with a few designed plays, and the turnovers by the team was just ridiculously ridiculous.....

Hopefully, next season the team will be better...If not, some on this board can really go full attack mode.

A facsimile of Darth not agreeing with a post from Coach Jumper...
giphy.gif

Which one is Darth?

What kind of UK sport did lady vols beat on the road? did u even watched women basketball?

Considering we were not ranked preseason and were picked 6th in SEC all because we lost two important transfers as well as seniors last year and then Coach had a short roster and team that was turnover machine and we won 20 and didn't have a single loss to a bad team I would say B+. Tough job Coach Harper had. And to top it off she did have to start to build the right culture it takes and it is not finished in one year and not even two.

VN Store

Back