What Former Volunteer Basketball Player Would You Add To This Roster For A Deep Tournament Run?

Volfan1000

Steve Hamer
Allan Houston
Ernie Grunfeld
Bernard King

These would be my choices,

How about you?

Jordan Bone, Tony Harris, or Kennedy Chandler for the PG. Dale Ellis, Jordan Bowden or Allan Houston for the SF. Grant Williams, Wayne Chisam, Ron Slay or Dyron Nix to the PF spot. Doug Roth, Steve Hamer or Charles Hathaway to the C spot. Rebounding would be the C spot responsibilities not scoring.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Jordan Bone, Tony Harris, or Kennedy Chandler for the PG. Dale Ellis, Jordan Bowden or Allan Houston for the SF. Grant Williams, Wayne Chisam, Ron Slay or Dyron Nix to the PF spot. Doug Roth, Steve Hamer or Charles Hathaway to the C spot. Rebounding would be the C spot responsibilities not scoring.

I think this team would be dominate by having Chandler back this year.. especially if ZZ was healthy alongside him. Having the threat from him to drive to the basket almost at will would free up space for all the athletic interior talent we have to really shine. As a side note.. I went to 7th & 8th grade middle school with Hathaway. He was 6’’8 in the 7th grade, basically dunking on little kids by comparison in the city championship game. I also went to high school with Brandon Wharton. I was already All-Vol before all that, but seeing former classmates in Orange was really something special!

Dyron Nix on hair alone

VN Store

Back